Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survival Brodycraft - [Over a dozen worlds] [ported maps] [PvP] [parkour] [30 slots]

Comments in 'Servers' started by Jag, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Jag

Jag Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Jag
    Server available at brody.hostingitall.com: 19132
    Multiple worlds with shops, pvp, and plot build options.
    Use /lobby, /jungle, /maze, /parkour and other commands to travel between worlds
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Start with $500 and get another $500 each time you vote for the server.
    Also get money for killing and for selling items using the Chestshop plugin.
    Spend the money at other Chestshops or at the Brodycraft shop (/shop).
    Use /shop to buy armor, weapons, commands, plots and even VIP and OP ranks!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Turn your chat off and on with /off and /on
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Vote for the server to get creative mode (for a limited time) or buy it directly using /shop
    No killing while in creative mode or you lose it (automatically)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No griefing or swearing.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Email Jag directly at [email protected]

Lots of plugins available including:
    PocketMine-MP Alpha_1.3.12: Brodyhelp 1.0; ItemSpawn 1.1; PluginLoader 1.1; MineReset 0.2; Lobby 1.0; AdminArmor 1.6; Inferno 1.2.1; TrollPlus 1.1; Report 1.0.6; TimeCommander 1.0; SimpleAuth 0.3.9; HideMe 1.0.1; UChat 2.10; Spawn+ 1.2; ChestShop 1.9; SimpleWarp 0.2.3; GeoLocation 2.1; Coordinates 0.1; RealTime 1.2.1; EnderChest 1.3; BanItem 1.4; TeleportRequest 0.0.2; SimpleWorlds 0.3.1; VoteReward 1.0; PeacefulSpawn 1.4; Numeric_Ranks version_2_commit_*4; PocketMoney 2.2.2; Nightpvp 1.0; tapToDo 0.4; beAreaGuard 1.0

[​IMG]

Some screen shots:
    photo 2.PNG photo 1.PNG photo 3.PNG
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
    jasonhua likes this.
  2. Spurs_Man321

Spurs_Man321 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    spursman321
    Nice
  3. TheRealJ2KK2J

TheRealJ2KK2J Active Member

Minecraft User:
    J2KK2J
    This seems really cool! I plan to join it right when i get home! Loving the McDonalds build btw -J2KK2J
  4. Spurs_Man321

Spurs_Man321 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    spursman321
    Cant join its too full :(
  5. Jag

Jag Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Jag
    Thanks. The player who built the McDonalds also built the KFC shown below. You can find it by taking the portal to
    "the Market" from the main spawn area. You can ask for a plot to build there as well.
    Jag

kfc.PNG
    TheRealJ2KK2J likes this.
  6. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    Looks nice
  7. 695Crew

695Crew New Member

Minecraft User:
    Mr695Blocks
    Hello I was wondering if You Need any Ops/admins/builders on your server I own a Minecraft Pc and Pe Server and an admin on 1 server and builder on 3 . Recently I was an Admin But My account got Hacked And Was Unopped! I just Went On Your Server This Morning and Looked at Your Staff wall And thought maybe You could Have some help Ill be on Around 30 Mins a Day and am a good mc builder. And Your server looks Overwhelming and My server hasn't been on for a long Time so i wont Be able to tell you my ip. I Am an admin On a Server called EnderRealms And Is no longer online. So If you cant Its completely Fine And I know To only Use the /ban command if They have done something bad like Bad language or Griefing Your Server. i know If you cant But if you can My Pe/pc Name is Mr695Blocks,
    Thankyou For reading this :)
    From 695Crew. On pocketmine :)