Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BouncyBlocks 1.1

Turn any block into a trampoline!

1. remote_vase

remote_vase Active Member

Minecraft User:
    remote_vase
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  2. Dutok

Dutok Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Dutok
    Darunia18 likes this.
  3. remote_vase

Minecraft User:
    remote_vase
  4. remote_vase

Minecraft User:
    remote_vase
    LOL
  5. remote_vase

Minecraft User:
    remote_vase
  6. remote_vase

Minecraft User:
    remote_vase
    can non-op's bounce?
  7. remote_vase

Minecraft User:
    remote_vase
    what! What! What is it!!!??? Tell me!Tell me! Tell me!
  8. remote_vase

Minecraft User:
    remote_vase
    :-(
  9. Darunia18

Darunia18 Staff Member Sectional Moderator

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    I apologize for the amount of spam @maxComputergeek has created. Anyways, my plugin is not 21KB, but rather only 2.8KB. Rest assured, this is not a large amount of code at all and should not be an issue for your server.
    64FF00 likes this.
  10. iJoshuaHD

iJoshuaHD Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iJoshuaHD
    Oooo spooky :O im shuddering... lmao
    Darunia18 likes this.
  11. remote_vase

Minecraft User:
    remote_vase
    Yeah. My only problem with your plugin is that: in order for non-op's to bounce, I either have to give them op or, download pureperms. I do not want to do either of those. Op- I do not trust them. Pureperms- too much code.
  12. Darunia18

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    Alright. If you wish, you can edit it yourself. I will edit the default permission (and work on some other things on the plugin) and try to release an update as soon as I can. Looking back on it, it is a bit silly to have only ops be able to use it :p
  13. 64FF00

64FF00 Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    64FF00
    :eek:
  14. Darunia18

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    Oh he was talking about your plugin and not mine XD That makes a lot of sense. I mean I can't force people to use a permissions plugin. I highly suggest it, but if you want to/can run a server without it, then be my guest.
  15. 64FF00

64FF00 Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    64FF00
    REVERTED ALL CHANGES! PUSHED A NEW V1.0.8 UPDATE! MWAHAHAHAAHAHAA #stillalive
    remote_vase and Darunia18 like this.
  16. remote_vase

Minecraft User:
    remote_vase
    SO FUNNY DUDE
  17. Goerick

Goerick Active Member

Minecraft User:
    goerick
    @maxComputergeek

If your going to be Miss Perfect and so be a perfectionist, why don't you correct your preschool spelling and your pitiful grammar. There is an edit button for a reason you know. Do you not have a sense of logic?

"Ok mom I am sorry. Have a nice life! Just dont be jelous when I start becomming a programmer and start exeding you level in coding fast. so please dont be jelous im just saying."

Your grammar is awful. Your the one bragging and can't even spell shit correctly. Good luck writing a college essay for your "becomming a programmer". Plus we don't even care if your going to be rich as Rockefeller or dirt poor begging in the streets.

I do not want pureperms. please don't all smart and say "then good luck running a server" My server is very popular and i can manage. Hey and keep quite I will start disliking you and I will start making my own plugins and start rubbing it in your face so dont act all smartalex to me.

Ok mom I am sorry. Have a nice life! Just dont be jelous when I start becomming a programmer and start exeding you level in coding fast. so please dont be jelous im just saying.​

Your being an arrogant immature idiot, bragging how your going to make the best plugins in the world. Is your server runned and played by the same goon like you? Beside how can you rub a source code in someone's face when it isn't even physical? Are you going to print it out? Or be a stalker and find out where he lives. If you think Dariuna is your mom, I think you need a psychiatrist and locked up in a mental hospital.

Before you start your coding regime, please go back to second grade and learn basic English grammar. I honestly would slap your grammar teacher in the face for your atrocious grammar along with your supreme arrogance.

Why should you care? Because... You will make haters that want to be better in everything you are goot at.

And which happened to my server. And i'm a very talented modder. (I am woking on my coding) I also know a little bit of Dos (batch), php, phar basic, c++, java, html, and C# i know a little bit of these codes not very well but a little bit (I know dos best) so please never say insults ot smart talk. This is my point.

You may think of your self talented but it's not really a talent when there are much more developers that can code a milestone better than you.

Isn't it ironic that your the one breeding haters? Also we could care less about your coding skills. By "little" do you mean "none"?

I do not want pureperms. please don't all smart and say "then good luck running a server" My server is very popular and i can manage.

If you don't want pureperms don't use it. If your so good at modding and boast about your coding knowledge why don't you make your own plugin?

"i am woking on making ur plugin better we have competition. when i am done i will be new developer. so IM SORRY!!!!!"

Your grammar is killing me. Also if your going to use his plugin he has the permission whether you can subject to modifying it and distribute it. Claiming that it's your work can be a law suit you know... Also this is like saying that your better than Da Vinci in painting the Mona Lisa and going to use Davinci's painting to make it better? If your going to base your plugin on his plugin your obviously acknowledging that your foundation plugin which is his is perfect able meaning your saying to him it's a good plugin (see what I'm saying? Makes no sense? It's what you basically said...)

People like you sicken me and society.

Dariuna is a very nice person keeping order and helping and 64 spent a lot of time developing such plugin for the community. Respect them before you ask any respect from us.

Tell us when your off your period. Thanks.
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    Primus and Bublz_654 like this.
  18. QuangDo

QuangDo Active Member

Minecraft User:
    QuangDo
    How can i make it bounce forward or edit the bounce direction? Ths
    Primus likes this.
  19. Primus

Primus Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    PrimusLV
    Edit source code, @Darunia18 do you have open source for this plugin?
  20. Darunia18

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    The source code can be found on my GitHub.
    Goerick likes this.