Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backup pictures?

Comments in 'Plugin Development' started by MyNameIsTriXz, Apr 11, 2016.

1. MyNameIsTriXz

MyNameIsTriXz Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    MyNameIsTriXz
    Hey, I am currently working on a plugin, where you can print pictures in MCPE as particles, everything works fine, but it takes so much time to "print" the picture... I do it like this:

- onEnable() Do a for() loop of the height and length and store the coordinate and rgb color in an array

- On InteractEvent I print the picture the picture using foreach and spawning the particle with thw rgb colors and the coordinates

So as you can see I save an array with height * length amount of elements, I can only print a 50 × 50 picture well, which has 2500 elements. Is there a better way then saving those things into a large array? So I can print images faster and better?

I only need a good way to spawn about 10.000 particles fast, because the array method doesnt seem to be that fast
  2. Svile

Svile Active Member

Minecraft User:
    svile
    a plugin like this already exists , was created by shoghicp and is using the biomes + grass to display the image