Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experimental Automatic Server Restarter 2.0.2

This Plugin Restarts your Server at a given Interval.

1. DjJakkiGlass

DjJakkiGlass New Member

Minecraft User:
    DjJakkiGlass
    I'm running my server thru Fragnet and for some reason this plugin only stops my server and doesn't restart it....any clue as to why?
  2. Junhua

Junhua Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Pro1000
    Read the documentation. You have to change some things in the start.cmd file. Maybe thats y
  3. DjJakkiGlass

DjJakkiGlass New Member

Minecraft User:
    DjJakkiGlass
    Oh...see idk how to modify that file...I'm using fragnet and it doesn't let me download or modify the start.cmd file....so I'm lost.
  4. vnguyen972

vnguyen972 New Member

Love this plugin but how do I disable or set the Server message to a slower rate (right now it displays every minute)

Thanks.
  5. vnguyen972

vnguyen972 New Member

Yeah... I don't think you could use this plugin and can't modify that start.cmd file since your hosting won't let you :)
  6. Mike4l6

Mike4l6 New Member

Minecraft User:
    Mike4l6
    The only problem I have with this is that it doesn't delete the stopped server :/
  7. thebigsmileXD

thebigsmileXD Banned

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    XenialDan
    Why the hell should you delete it? xD
  8. TheDeibo

TheDeibo Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    TheDeibo
    Hay Guys. I noticed that the WINDOWS start script actually had some (not stupid, but silly) mistakes in it. So, I have corrected the code, and even added my own updates to it.
    This code,
    Code:
    netstat -o -n -a | findstr 0.0.0.0:19132>nul

has been repeated twice.

For some people who don't want to risk breaking their server (by doing the improbable...) then this is the correction for you.
    I have replaced 19132 with "%serverport%". And %serverport%" links to a file that generates on first start of the Auto-Restart program. The file is called "ServerPort.yml". All the user needs to do, is to go in that file, and change the port.
    The program has generated this file because it the Auto-Restart requests your PC, to see if the port is open. If that port is being used. If the port is being used, then the server will not start.
    If the port IS NOT being used, then it will open the server. So, this is the reason that it's important to check the ServerPort.yml file before starting your server. It has to be the same port as the one on your server, or else it will spam your PC with multiple windows of the console.
    For example, if your server port is 25565, then the number on the file ServerPort.yml must be the same
    DEFAULT PORT ON SERVER AND PROGRAM: 19132

This also decreases the amount of repeated issues.
    Lastly, I have added 'PowerShell Colours' to the program. This allows the user to have color coded messages.
    Blue - for a 'Checking Server' message
    Green - for a 'Starting Server' message
    Red - for a 'Server already active' message

Don't agree with the color coding? Aww well. You can't please everyone.
    So without further due, here is the program.
    Auto-Restart:
    https://github.com/NotPocketMine/Auto-Restart/raw/master/loopstart.exe

Problems Below:
    PowerShell is pre-installed on PCs from windows 7 upwards.
    If you are using a Windows operating system that does not have Powershell Pre-Installed, you will be given errors. These computers are normally Windows Vista and earlier. So to fix this, Here is a link that will help you on your way. http://social.technet.microsoft.com...16.how-to-install-windows-powershell-4-0.aspx

I got a different issue:
    Yes. Yes you have. I (and another developer) have made this as bug and typo free that it's most likely not going to have much minor updates.

Hope this someone.