Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any online plugin development?

Comments in 'Plugin Development' started by RoninMageSG, Feb 6, 2016.

1. RoninMageSG

RoninMageSG New Member

Minecraft User:
    RoninMageSG
  2. PocketKiller

PocketKiller Notable Member

3. RoninMageSG

RoninMageSG New Member

Minecraft User:
    RoninMageSG
    Anything else that could help me?
  4. PocketKiller

there is no others, I suggest you to learn PHP (Coding) and Pocketmine API instead so you won't be annoyed while a feature isn't on a plugin generator.
  5. RoninMageSG

RoninMageSG New Member

Minecraft User:
    RoninMageSG
    Ok. I have an old mac. It can't run eclipse so...
  6. PocketKiller

maybe use an IDE like PHPStorm (paid) or a text editor.
  7. RoninMageSG

RoninMageSG New Member

Minecraft User:
    RoninMageSG
    Ok. Thanks, but how would I save my plugin to a PHP?
  8. PocketKiller

do you mean a .phar? http://pmt.mcpe.me
  9. XxD7omGamer

XxD7omGamer New Member

Minecraft User:
    XxD7omGamer
    Download " NetBeans " it's very nice !
  10. RoninMageSG

RoninMageSG New Member

Minecraft User:
    RoninMageSG
    Ok. Thanks! You guys have been a great help!
    I downloaded PHPStorm And am on my way!
  11. RoninMageSG

RoninMageSG New Member

Minecraft User:
    RoninMageSG
    I used that but when I put a test plugin (instabreak) into the plugins folder, it doesn't work.
    the error is:
    [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load '/Users/ezekiel/Desktop/Minecraft servers/Fun servers/Boomcraft server 2 [TEMPOARARY]/plugins/InstaBreak.phar' in folder '/Users/ezekiel/Desktop/Minecraft servers/Fun servers/Boomcraft server 2 [TEMPOARARY]/plugins/': Argument 1 passed to pocketmine\plugin\PluginDescription::loadMap() must be of the type array, string given, called in phar:///Users/ezekiel/Desktop/Minecraft servers/Fun servers/Boomcraft server 2 [TEMPOARARY]/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/plugin/PluginDescription.php on line 51 and defined

[09:59:29] [Server thread/NOTICE]: InvalidArgumentException: "Argument 1 passed to pocketmine\plugin\PluginDescription::loadMap() must be of the type array, string given, called in phar:///Users/ezekiel/Desktop/Minecraft servers/Fun servers/Boomcraft server 2 [TEMPOARARY]/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/plugin/PluginDescription.php on line 51 and defined" (E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR) in "/src/pocketmine/plugin/PluginDescription" at line 59

[09:59:29] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load '/Users/ezekiel/Desktop/Minecraft servers/Fun servers/Boomcraft server 2 [TEMPOARARY]/plugins/phar_stuff_1qMqQnzeSqfxY1D.phar' in folder '/Users/ezekiel/Desktop/Minecraft servers/Fun servers/Boomcraft server 2 [TEMPOARARY]/plugins/': Argument 1 passed to pocketmine\plugin\PluginDescription::loadMap() must be of the type array, string given, called in phar:///Users/ezekiel/Desktop/Minecraft servers/Fun servers/Boomcraft server 2 [TEMPOARARY]/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/plugin/PluginDescription.php on line 51 and defined

[09:59:29] [Server thread/NOTICE]: InvalidArgumentException: "Argument 1 passed to pocketmine\plugin\PluginDescription::loadMap() must be of the type array, string given, called in phar:///Users/ezekiel/Desktop/Minecraft servers/Fun servers/Boomcraft server 2 [TEMPOARARY]/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/plugin/PluginDescription.php on line 51 and defined" (E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR) in "/src/pocketmine/plugin/PluginDescription" at line 59
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  12. xBeastMode

xBeastMode Active Member

If you want to code faster with PHPStorm include the pocketmine library.
  13. RoninMageSG

RoninMageSG New Member

Minecraft User:
    RoninMageSG
    Ok.