Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survival ALG SERVER ! WELCOME TO PLAY!

Comments in 'Servers' started by alejandro93, May 5, 2014.

1. alejandro93

alejandro93 New Member

Minecraft User:
    alejandroxin93
    Sever Name:ALG
    Our Server is online 24/7
    no whitelist!
    only 50 slots
    introduce:we have The bank ,The Parkour and The chamber of adventure ....and so on.
    addres: 218.244.141.14
    port: 19155

pvp!
    [​IMG]

The medieval town!
    [​IMG]

bank!
    [​IMG]

we are all here!
    [​IMG]

sorry for my bad english.
    But welcome !

DONATE
    Click the link Below
    Note make sure you send me an email about your username (id) and Payment Proofs。
    EMAIL: [email protected]

Copy the link and paste it in your address bar

Code:
    https://www.paypal.com/c2/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=2lloXn1Yc6w3qnwT-QtK8cABaupIcgeWw2d1zj8DBFIsgZ_YxAcCmdZNuge&dispatch=50a222a57771920b6a3d7b606239e4d529b525e0b7e69bf0224adecfb0124e9b61f737ba21b08198f323b9f1d73e53e3e39b7bac45ceda81

rules:
    no mod
    no ads
    no pilferage
    and more in server.
    Last edited: May 6, 2014
  2. alejandro93

alejandro93 New Member

Minecraft User:
    alejandroxin93
    thanks a lot! please do not use your username as " steve " !
    thank!
  3. alejandro93

alejandro93 New Member

Minecraft User:
    alejandroxin93
    This is a Chinese server.Hope everyone like it!;):)
  4. iJoshuaHD

iJoshuaHD Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iJoshuaHD
    if i play on that server, my internet wont last for 3 days xD too big map to download via my client xD

cool server because of those maps :D be sure to protect the areas of ur server or else it would be griefed!
  5. alejandro93

alejandro93 New Member

Minecraft User:
    alejandroxin93
    Very helpful advice! Thank you very much! I will do my best to protect those maps,wish you can join my server.the server is in China,I have no idea how fast you guys from Other country to download the maps,But the server working prefect in my place.:p;)
  6. crazylegs246

crazylegs246 New Member

Minecraft User:
    crazylegs246
    May I be op/mod I'm 11 and are trustworthy and experienced
  7. Anton Magsino

Anton Magsino Active Member

Minecraft User:
    MinecrafterPH
    The server isn't on.
  8. alejandro93

alejandro93 New Member

Minecraft User:
    alejandroxin93
    It's online 24/7,please make sure you add the right ip and port,
    And don't use 'Steve' as your username.thank you very much!
  9. Anton Magsino

Anton Magsino Active Member

Minecraft User:
    MinecrafterPH
    Nope, it's still not on. Check this banner.
    [​IMG]
    swagboy2158 likes this.
  10. alejandro93

alejandro93 New Member

Minecraft User:
    alejandroxin93
    I use your tool, they give me "offline",but I'm in console,there are 7 people online now, I don't konw is this webite's problem?
  11. cadude75

cadude75 New Member

Minecraft User:
    cadude75
    first off id like to say awesome server you have created. I went to take a peak to get ideas for my own server...but you have some issues!!!

Second, have a little talk with your "banker" who was running around there last night....guy pulls a sword on me and then boots me....nice op you have! If he was a banker...don't remember the tag....all i know when he spoke, it was in Chinese and i have no idea what he was saying, and he kept repeating it!!! And he even waited at my spawning point to see if id come back and leave the area!

Third, I have no idea what you have on your server but for some reason you cant do a thing there. you can mine, do all that stuff, but when it comes to crafting, you dont allow the creation of a crafting block...seems kinda odd...and the fact that when i tried to drop a crafting block in your so called mining world, you also took away any mining tools i created. What, your not allowed a pick-axe?
    I managed to create an axe by using what ever steve1 had made at the surface. Even then you took it away, including the sticks...like really?

You can manually unregister me...and you can manually unregister my son...we wont be coming back. Seems to me, you have more then whats on this site for apps...i'm thinking...a custom thief program running!
    Last edited: May 8, 2014
  12. alejandro93

alejandro93 New Member

Minecraft User:
    alejandroxin93
    sorry at first,and sorry for my bad English , I don't know who did it ,the guy who hurt you.
    And then you can put your crafting at tree world and fang world and resource world .the main world just a place to play.
  13. alejandro93

alejandro93 New Member

Minecraft User:
    alejandroxin93
    And thank you tell me what happen last night,Can you please tell the name who hunt you? I will check the backup,to find out who did it. And thank you for play.
  14. alejandro93

alejandro93 New Member

Minecraft User:
    alejandroxin93
    There are protection in the world you spawn,so you can't put anything there ...... Sorry that I can't understand all the English words.But I will do my best to keep you there.
  15. cadude75

cadude75 New Member

Minecraft User:
    cadude75
    No Worries. He never attacked me, but i did get a "disconnect message". It was just odd he comes running and pulls his sword and thats when i got the disconnect. i recall dawg in the name. Im still pretty new to to the whole server thing with Minecraft....when its my son, i can easily walk up to him and back hand him...my only purpose that night was getting some ideas.

I don't want to cause any issues for you or your ops. If it was an area i shouldn't have been in, i apologize. Just when i saw a sign that said "bank" i had to go see what that was about :) Very cool building :) I did venture in the building but when i got a message by trying to open a door, that was when i left. I have no idea what the message even said to be honest. I assumed it was a warning so i backed off.

After that, was when i went exploring the mining area. The world i was in had a sign that said mining world...Does this allow block placement or is this one of the ones off limits for crafting?

Just a side note and a suggestion: i realize that your server is located in China, BUT, being on an english based forum, i think it its only customary that you pick a universal language and include this with your server messages. Its cool your members type in Chinese to talk and stuff, but when it comes to signage for direction for individuals who dont understand your language, you should think Internationally....just a thought! ;)
  16. alejandro93

alejandro93 New Member

Minecraft User:
    alejandroxin93
    1.Don't worry about the "disconnect message",it does nothing.And maybe you should login again.
    2.I translated the server from English to Chinese,and now I have to translate it back to English...that's funny:p.
    3,there are no other ops in my server.the only op is me.you can ask me any questions.or email me.
    4.just now I found out someone lock the door in bank ,bank is a public building, that player do the wrong thing,so I unlock the door,and banned him.and you can lock/unlock your door or chest use /pg lock or /pg unlock.
    5.Sorry I don't know mining means resource world...I will translate it in a right way. In mining world,you can mining,crafting,even farming,cutting down tree,and sell your items in bank,you will earn money.and shop at bank in floor 3.
    6.you can build your own house in "fang world" or "tree world",limit area for 20*20.
    7.In these days,I am trying to make my server Internationally.I rewrite the rules,and the notice,And I believe I can make a big differents.
    And,sorry for my bad English.......:(
    In the end,Thank you for your advices,I will think about it carefully.:):p
    cadude75 likes this.
  17. cadude75

cadude75 New Member

Minecraft User:
    cadude75
    Thumbs up bud :) No worries. :) I might go take a peak over the weekend. Im kinda thinking the same with my own...No ops but me and my son!