Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question 0.12.1?

Comments in 'General Discussion' started by Krow, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Krow

Krow New Member

Minecraft User:
    Krow
    Just wondering if anyone knows when there will be a more stable release for .12.1. Or if they have a beta tester version thats more stable than the one i currently have. Its very buggy and cant even do anything on creative. I dont care about plug ins. Its just so i can play with my children while they're at their mom's during the week. Thank you in advance!!
  2. Darunia18

Darunia18 Staff Member Sectional Moderator

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    There are only a few builds that have been released, and they are all in a pre-dev build stage. These builds are in a pre-dev build stage for a reason. They are not ready for regular use. Less buggy builds will be released as they are developed, but for now this is all we have.
    Taha_The_Hacker likes this.
  3. Jazzwhistle

Jazzwhistle Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    Awzaw
    Go ahead and install one of the non-PHP7 dev phars (I use #29, but 30 should be good too though) from the Jenkins server - despite what the pocketmine team may feel about it being not ready for regular use, these builds work really, really well :) There's a few plugins you'll need to either remove or update (you'll find modified phar files in this forum https://forums.pocketmine.net/threads/mcpe-0-12-x-compatible-pocketmine.11094/page-9), but that's all. I run 3 servers at 50/50 players most of the time with no problems at all, so it will be fine for you and the kids!
  4. Chezzik

Chezzik New Member

Minecraft User:
    Chezzik
    Well, as far as I know, many crafting recipes (including furnaces and chests) are still broken. I don't think anyone has found a fix for that yet.

Are you running your servers in creative mode or survival?
  5. Jazzwhistle

Jazzwhistle Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    Awzaw
    Both. Some crafting doesn't work yet and people get disconnected sometimes... but It works very well otherwise.