Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WorldProtect 2.2.0

protect worlds from griefers, per world pvp, player limits, world borders and much more....

1. MOEdesu
    MOEdesu
    1/5,
    Version: 2.2.0
    Not work
  2. pomee4
    pomee4
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.0
    Nice& usefull :)
    thanks for makeing it!
  3. Tolo
    Tolo
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.2
    Love the plugin it's a must have. But would it be possible for u to add the command. /ban command {world}
    Basically like /ban item. But for commands.
  4. DrbeastOfficial
    DrbeastOfficial
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.0
    Great
  5. predawnia
    predawnia
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.0
    Excellent plugin! A must have!!
  6. Devin5411
    Devin5411
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.3
    When I'm in creative and tp to a player in the same world it makes my gamemode Survival, and PerWorldGamemode Isn't on Please fix. Also When server reloads or restarts the Worlds that were locked aren't locked anymore.
  7. LloydCool
    LloydCool
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    Help Plz Fix The Problem If I Reload The Server The Plugin Does Not Work Anymore I Dont Know Why And I Cant Stop My Players By Reloading It Just Fix It Btw WOW What Full Pack Plugin
  8. NML32
    NML32
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.4
    Great Plugin and Outstanding support. I would give you more stars if I could. Thanks
  9. mijie
    mijie
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.4
    good plugins but i try to give permission like wp protect. like wp.cmd.protect. that not work on my player. can you fix this. thanks for making this plugins
  10. TheLucyClub
    TheLucyClub
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.3
    GREATEST PLUGIN EVER!!! NO MORE SPAWN PROTECTION ANNOYING!!
    . .
    (___)
    Keep making great plugins!
  11. CDFalcon
    CDFalcon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    Wonderful world border plugin!
  12. Svile
    Svile
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    The plugin is awesome but there is a bug in this version:

[Server] Fatal error: Call to a member function getName() on null in phar:///storage/emulated/0/PocketMine/plugins/WorldProtect_v1.2.0.phar/src/aliuly/worldprotect/MaxPlayerMgr.php on line 22
    [Server] 09:41:22 [EMERGENCY] An unrecoverable error has occurred and the server has crashed. Creating a crash dump
    [Server] 09:41:22 [EMERGENCY] Please submit the "/storage/emulated/0/PocketMine/CrashDump_Sat_Apr_25-09.41.22-UTC_2015.log" file to the Bug Reporting page. Give as much info as you can.

Please fix that :)
  13. LloydCool
    LloydCool
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Excellent Plugin Can You Make The Command Protect And Unprotect In Console Pls Because Players Are Unprotecting The World And Protecting Pls!
  14. TheEpicCooldeal
    TheEpicCooldeal
    5/5,
    Best Plugin EVER! Can you add a way to prevent certain commands in certain areas? Or even protect a certain area but not the entire world
  15. Junhua
    Junhua
    4/5,
    Very good. Can be improved by adding a command to exclude a certain area from protection
Advertisement