DO NOT POST QUESTION/BUG-REPORTS/REQUESTS IN THE REVIEWS
- For PocketMine-MP:
- 1.4 - API 1.10.0
It is difficult to carry a conversation in the reviews. If you have a question/bug-report/request please use the Thread for that. You are more likely to get a response and help that way.
Please go to github for the most up-to-date documentation.
A full featured World protection plugin.
All commands require a world name to be given, otherwise a default is selected. If in-game, the default world is the world the player is currently in. On the console the default is the default-world as specified in the server.properties file.
- Protect worlds from griefers
- Per world PvP
- Create limits in your limitless worlds
- Limit the number of players in a world
- Show a text file when players enter a world
- Stops explosions from happening in a world
- Unbreakable blocks
- Banned Items
- Per world gamemode with inventory saving
- /motd : Shows the world's motd text
- add : Add player to the authorized list
- banitem|unbanitem : Control items that can/cannot be used
- border : defines a border for a world
- gm : Configures a world's gamemode.
- lock : Locks world, not even Op can use.
- ls : List info on world protection.
- max : Limits the number of players per world.
- motd : Modifies the world's motd text.
- noexplode : Stops explosions in a world
- protect : Protects world, only certain players can build.
- pvp : Controls PvP in a world
- rm : Removes player from the authorized list
- unbreakable|breakable : Control blocks that can/cannot be broken
- unlock : Removes protection
- gm-save-inv : Will save inventory contents when switching gamemodes.
- Optional Plugins:
- Alternate Categories:
- Admin Tools
- World Editing and Management
- Plugin Access:
- Data Saving
- World Editing
- Manages Worlds
protect worlds from griefers, per world pvp, player limits, world borders and much more....