Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WorldGM 9.0

Set different gamemodes for different worlds

1. Exxarion
    For PocketMine-MP:
    Pocketmine 1.5-1.6
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This handy plugin allows you to set different gamemodes for different worlds in your Pocketmine server! This plugin is very useful to Multi-Gamemode servers and could be an essential plugin for your server

This plugin automatically changes a player's Gamemode to what you set the World Gamemode to, except for the players who are whitelisted for No-Gamemode change (excluding).

It is very simple to use! All you have to do is run a command and sit back & Relax!

[​IMG]

Code:
    /wgm - Main command
    /wgm set <0/1/2> <world> - Sets the worlds Gamemode
    /wgm include <player> - Includes a player to be gamemode changed
    /wgm exclude - Excludes the player to be gamemode changed
    /wgm version - Check the version of your copy of the plugin
    /wgm check - Checks the gamemode and the worlds of online players
    /wgm gm - Displays a list of gamemodes for you to use
    /c - Set your gamemode to Creative
    /s - Set your gamemode to Survival

*See documentation for a more detailed command list

[​IMG]
    • Based upon tschrock's PM-PerWorldGamemode. Full credit given to the original author
    • See the documentation for a full list of the commands, the config file, and the permissions.
    • If there are any bugs or glitches, please do not give a bad review, please goto the ask questions/get support so I can help you there :)
    • If you are getting ArrayOutOfBoundsException: "Undefined index" (E_NOTICE) errors, it means that you forgot to set the gamemode for the world specified after undefined index:. Be sure to set the gamemode of that world with /wgm set!
    Optional Plugins:
    PurePerms (For permissions)
    Alternate Categories:
    • Admin Tools
    • General
    • Miscellaneous
    • World Editing and Management
    Plugin Access:
    • Commands
    • Entities
    • Manages Worlds

Recent Updates

1. WorldGM v9.0
  2. WorldGM v8.0
  3. WorldGM v7.0

Recent Reviews

1. SymplCraft
    SymplCraft
    4/5,
    Version: 9.0
    One thing im not sure about, but i dont think this supports worlds with names hat have a space in them. i.e. Creative (Flat) is a name of a world but you cant do /wgm set 1 Creative (Flat)
  2. DiyGunFrYTL
    DiyGunFrYTL
    5/5,
    Version: 9.0
    Thank you for updating this plugin !
    1. Exxarion
      Author's Response
      No Problem!
  3. TheClimbing
    TheClimbing
    4/5,
    Version: 8.0
    Please update to 1.6 can't use it because its not compatible
  4. JoshuaMcpe
    JoshuaMcpe
    5/5,
    Version: 8.0
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  5. BXM
    BXM
    5/5,
    Version: 7.0
    PLEASE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cross bug
  6. LloydCool
    LloydCool
    5/5,
    Version: 7.0
    Can You Fix The Bug In 7.0 Because If I Cross To Creative World And No Gamemode Change Fix It
    1. Exxarion
      Author's Response
      You are probably on Pocketmine 1.5. This plugin does not support that very well.
  7. BlubberBoy333
    BlubberBoy333
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0
    Yay, the plugin works :) Good job
  8. Mat
    Mat
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0
    I give you 5 stars because I know you work very hard and people need this plugin! Good Job! :)
  9. remote_vase
    remote_vase
    3/5,
    Version: 3.0
    Takes up lots of memory,
    i set a gamemode for a world, someone tries to join, it crashes. Then, when they join, they are back in the default world (i use sign portal and always spawn). Please fix those, also, someone in survival goes in a creative world, then they go back to the regular world which has no set gm, they are still creative. PLEASE FIX AND UPDATE!!!!!!!!
    1. Exxarion
      Author's Response
      Crashes are because of Mojang.
  10. Praxthisnovcht
    Praxthisnovcht
    1/5,
    Version: 1.1 REUPLOAD
    Need Update Plugin :O
    1. Exxarion
      Author's Response
      Do not give it one star because of this, but when I get the time, I can start working on this again.
Advertisement