Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated WorldEditArt 1.0.0-indev-#48

Edit your world, in a click!

1. PEMapModder
    For PocketMine-MP:
    Alpha_1.4 API 1.0.0+
    WorldEditArt allows you to edit large sections of a world via a command.
    You can read the detailed documentation here, but I will make a brief introduction here due to limitations by the rules.

WorldEditArt is currently in INDEV testing stage. Some features are testing working, but some features don't. By default the plugin is configured to only enable stable features. You can change these settings at config.yml, which contains comments that guides you to setup.

A list of commands can be found from //help. You can only see commands you currently have access to. For example, if you are in console there are no commands that you can use. If you don't have a selection you can't use //set.

Please read the documentation. This is not WorldEditor. Some things are different.
    Please report bugs to bug tracker not in the reviews/thread!
    Please do not give bad ratings because of the bugs! Report them to the bug tracker page!

Please do not give bad ratings because of the unimplemented featuers! I am going to update!

Warning #1: This plugin modifies your world. Use with care. Do not give op permission to players easily!

Warning #2: This plugin is currently in beta version. Please read the config file (if you don't have a good YML editor, beautiful version here) and the wiki for details about the special switches for beta usage (such as untested features switches).

Warning #3: This plugin registers a lot of permission nodes. Take extra care when toggling these nodes with permission plugins like xPermissions, or every player will destroy your world!

Have fun playing with WorldEditArt!
    Alternate Categories:
    • Mechanics
    • Teleportation
    Plugin Access:
    • Commands
    • Data Saving
    • Databases
    • World Editing
    • Manages Worlds

Images

1. plugin_icon.png

Recent Reviews

1. tbomb
    tbomb
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.0-indev-#48
    Good but please update
  2. BeynerGames127
    BeynerGames127
    5/5,
    Asome But Theres A Version For PHP7?
    1. PEMapModder
      Author's Response
      Please look at the responses for other reviews.
  3. KennethMinao
    KennethMinao
    5/5,
    Nice plugin.. Please make this plugin works on php7
    1. PEMapModder
  4. Groin
    Groin
    5/5,
    it can work on ios! awsome
  5. Bluiski22
    Bluiski22
    5/5,
    Works Great! Only thing is that when I do //copy it says i need to do //test and when i do that it says i do not have permission
    1. PEMapModder
      Author's Response
      //copy is not implemented.
  6. Austin290022
    Austin290022
    5/5,
    Works great! Really good plugin! Thanks
  7. DeorcPE
    DeorcPE
    5/5,
    Nice plugin... can u work on the wand system? I'm having trouble...
    1. PEMapModder
      Author's Response
      WorldEditArt is being rewritten.
  8. Nawaf_Craft1b
    Nawaf_Craft1b
    5/5,
    Nice
  9. TheGalaxyLord
    TheGalaxyLord
    5/5,
    Amazing!! but can u please add a way to copy buildings and a way to repair stuff like if something is destroyed then u can do //repair to make it go back to its original state.
  10. tompok76
    tompok76
    5/5,
    Works well!!! Thank you very much.
Advertisement