Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated TPCompass 0.6

Tap there and there you are !

1. BlinkSun
    For PocketMine-MP:
    Alpha_1.3.12 Amai Beetroot
    [​IMG] TPCompass
    Tap there and there you are !

If you played Minecraft for PC and remember the Compass tool mod to teleport you anywhere you click, you ll love this plugin. Well, everybody ll fall in love with it :rolleyes:

TPCompass give you the power to teleport youself anywhere you tap with the Compass. Imagine a high mountain and you wanna go to the top right now; take out your Compass and tap the top of that mountain... Hop! You are now the 'king of the hill' ! :cool:

Installation
    1. Drop it into your /plugins folder.
    2. Restart your server.
    Chat commands

There's no command for this plugin.

How to use
    1. Equipe your Compass(ID :345) in your hand;
    2. target the place where you want to teleport;
    3. tap right there with your Compass;
    4. There you are !
    Rules
    • You can't target the sky or the void, that must be a Solide block like Dirt, Cobblestone, Leaves, Iron Ores,...
    • The distance isn't important !!!
    • You ll be teleported where the split cross hairs (+) point to. If Options/Controles->Split Controles is set to off, you ll need to imagine the split cross hairs in the middle of your screen when you tap it with your finger. Anyway, your finger isn't enough precise to target a very far away location.
    Video
    By BlinkSun

Notes

Changes for 0.6:
    For the first release, there are a few bugs that I already know. I was so excited to upload you that plugin ! Well, you can see that sometime you can be stuck in a block where you appear and suffocate there; just move back or jump if it's the case, it ll be ok.

The next update ll fix those bugs and I ll add another way to use it.
    If you tap with the Compass a block close enough to you, like the one under you, you ll be teleported through the blocks. If in the direction you look when you tap there are a cave, you ll appear in it. If you want to go to the other side of a mountain just tap it enough close to be teleported through it !

If you have any question, bug report, constructive comment, ... feel free to leave them, I ll reply for sure !

Thanks for all your support!
    BlinkSun
    Alternate Categories:
    • Fun
    • Miscellaneous
    1212_Bryan, RageJacob, Reid and 3 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. thebigsmileXD
    thebigsmileXD
    4/5,
    Version: 0.6
    Well, this plugin is cool. I'll create a new version of it.
  2. Mclover152
    Mclover152
    3/5,
    I like the idea for this plugin, but i downloaded it and it didnt do anything when I had my compass and clicked. It didnt even broadcast a message when i tried to tp through air. I'm using Pocketmine 1.3.11 and I'm using api 11. WHY ISNT IT WORKING?!?! I really want this plugin to work because based off the video, it seems really cool. PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1. BlinkSun
      Author's Response
      Hi, hold your finger on the screen like when you want to break a block ! Hold for 1 second ! Hope that ll help you !
  3. Reid
    Reid
    5/5,
    Great plugin. Just wondering is it possable to make a hurtful snowballs plugin plz skype or email me email is [email protected] my skype is Doou know y plz use my skype if u can
    1. BlinkSun
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review !
      Well, the next update of PocketMine ll have already that feature for snowball but with no damage, we should add damage with a plugin at thas moment.
      For Skype, sorry, but i don't speak english !
  4. Pocketart
    Pocketart
    5/5,
    This is really cool!
    But I have an idea for you: how about adding a "ranks" handler so that only certain people can use the tpcompass? like... /tpcompass add <player> and /tpcompass remove <player>
  5. Lambo
    Lambo
    5/5,
    Brilliant! Do you think you code PM me the code? If not, thats fine :)
    1. BlinkSun
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your review.
      When I ll update to 1.0, I ll submit .php !
  6. Wantedkillerss
    Wantedkillerss
    5/5,
    Wow the coding must've been really hard cause I thought
    that this kinda stuff whould come out in api 15 congrats
    1. BlinkSun
      Author's Response
      Api 15 !!! lol :P
      Nah, not so hard, the big part of the code, I learn it from a file in the server. All that time, it was just under our eyes :P
      Thanks for the reviews 5 stars !
  7. Falk
    Falk
    5/5,
    Wow, I didn't even know that this was possible :)
    1. BlinkSun
      Author's Response
      Thanks Falk !
      Yes, we can do it but it's lil'tricky ! We need to code with vectors XYZ and understand Yaw/Pitch angles.
      The next update, I ll submit the .php code source, not the .pmf format. Just wanna keep the exclusivity for now !
      There are so many things we can code with the methode I used !
Advertisement