- Fixes issue where "%op" was not properly removed during command compilation.
Execute commands on block tap!
- Fixed %pow and %op not saving.
- Reworked old code (renamed methods and properties, added more doc comments, and some logic improvements).
- Fixed bad config...
- Fixed issue with block save format.
- Fixed a parse error.
- Fixed %pow didn't work.
- Commands are now partially compiled when they are added, this decreases work needed when commands are run.
- Removed command echo to console.
- Fixed OPs get deoped when using a %op block (Thanks to @TheOddGamer98)
- Fixed some $args handling issues
- Commands are now run as user by default and not console.
- Redid config structure to allow for config structure changes and automatic updates of existing data. (Editing the config should be avoided as much as possible to limit possible YAML syntax issues).
This release is the first that is available on GitHub. You can view it at https://github.com/Falkirks/TapToDo/releases/tag/v1.04
- Adds block reloading on LevelLoadEvent
- Adds %op behaviour switch to run as player with temporary OP.
- Bug Fixes! (Primarily a crash when level was not loaded on start)
- Fixed some typos.
- Fixed bad practice getInstance() (whoops).
Sorry for the late update, I was working on some other stuff and hit some development roadblocks.
- Support for Alpha 1.4 (API 1.0.0)
- Changed command to /t
- Removed %tick (It was unstable)
- Added name system
- Added remote block managment
- Added command deletion
- Added block deletion
- Added list feature
- Rewrote config design (No backwards compatibility)
Page 1 of 2