Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TapToDo 2.2.1

Execute commands on block tap!

1. Falk
    For PocketMine-MP:
    Alpha 1.4 (API 1.0.0)
    Tap to Do allows you to easily automate player experience by running command(s) when a block is tapped. You can use variables or behaviour switches to customize commands further.

Commands:
    Code:
    /t <add <command> / del <command> / delall / name / list>
    /tr <name> <add <command> / del <command> / delall / name / list>

Permissions (from plugin.yml):
    Code:
    permissions:
    taptodo:
      default: op
      description: Top level TapToDo permission
      children:
       taptodo.command:
        children:
         taptodo.command.add:
          description: Add new commands
         taptodo.command.del:
          description: Delete a specific command
         taptodo.command.delall:
          description: Clear commands off block
         taptodo.command.name:
          description: Name taptodo blocks
         taptodo.command.list:
          description: List commands on a block
       taptodo.tap:
        default: true
        description: Use taptodo blocks
    Alternate Categories:
    • General
    Plugin Access:
    • Commands
    • Data Saving

Recent Updates

1. Fixes to %op issues
  2. Bug fixes and rewrites
  3. More bug fixes

Recent Reviews

1. Olika120
    Olika120
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.1
    Cool plugin!
  2. ianthunder16
    ianthunder16
    5/5,
    awesome plugin, but can u add effect like /t add effect thats would be nice if u add it :)
  3. InstaCraft
    InstaCraft
    3/5,
    Its a great plugin but i have a issue about it.Everytime the server restart(turn off and turn on) the block commands are gone and I need to do it again. Why the Block Commands are not saving? I have the updated version of it.Please fix it :(
  4. flash_586
    flash_586
    2/5,
    Do please to %op and %pow were not part of the command. For because he does not work with FastTransfer and PurePerms.
  5. Vaivez66
    Vaivez66
    5/5,
    Great...it working well now!
  6. rvachvg
    rvachvg
    4/5,
    Version: 2.2
    Doesn't work replacing %op from command. (It compiles just like a text)
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      I think it actually is running as OP, just the "%op" isn't removed. Either way, I will have a fix out soon.
  7. PorkCh0ps
    PorkCh0ps
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2
    yass, have been waiting for this update, just need to try it :D
  8. reidq7
    reidq7
    3/5,
    Version: 2.1.2
    So I liked it back in 1.0.3, which does not work for me now, but now it is retarded. It does not save %pow or %op even if you edit the file for it. I think that a main function of this plugin is running op commands, and that has failed miserably here. I asked on the thread and didnt get a reply so heres my review.
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      Your reply was noted, although you didn't receive a reply as I didn't want to make you feel silly by copying and pasting what I had said earlier in the thread. I appreciate your eagerness to report issues with my work, I really do, I wish more people were like you. However, I have a system (GitHub) setup to manage bug reports and the resolution of those issues and when that system isn't used things fall between the cracks.

The good news is: this bug was reported by many people before you (as you can see below) and is already debugged. The issue requires a refactor of some code, which for the most part is done. You can check up on the issue status at https://github.com/Falkirks/TapToDo/issues/4.

Keep in mind, I license my work under the MIT license (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_License) which makes it very clear that the code comes with no warranty or guaranty. If you want this fixed faster, feel free to shoot me a donation via PayPal to [email protected], and I will do it for you. My free time is worth something and I will choose to offer it up as I please.

Also, for both of our sakes, could you try a little harder to access GitHub, it would make life much easier.

If you need to get in contact with me, you can send me an email to [email protected] or comment on the issue on GitHub.
  9. PorkCh0ps
    PorkCh0ps
    4/5,
    Great but when I add a /t add give %p diamond%pow command it works but the %pow Disappears when server is stopped/reloaded or when a player leaves and comes back, and when I check the blocks file the %pow is not there
  10. pomee4
    pomee4
    5/5,
    Realy cool plugin.With it i'll make a hungergames server.Please add %a for all players!That would be useful.
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      That would be a little tricky with the current setup, but I will keep it in mind for the rewrite.
Advertisement