Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slapper 1.2.9.3

Hit entities to run commands!

1. MichaelM04
    MichaelM04
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.7
    Great plugin run as many commands as you want perfect for every server just waiting for 0.13.1 update sure it will be out soon though
  2. austina5511
    austina5511
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.7
    OMFG ALL THE PLUGIN UPDATES CANT WAIT TILL FIX FOR 0.13.1 IS OUT AND I HOPE WE GET A NEW PVP MONEY PLUGIN AND OR THE OLD ONE UPDATES OR EVEN IF KILLRATE FIXES THERE PVP SCORE STREAK MONEY :D
  3. GuerreroCanino
    GuerreroCanino
    1/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    The server crash in 0.13.1, please help!
  4. MIKU_REVENGE
    MIKU_REVENGE
    5/5,
    I really want this plugin i know it good but ..i do( /slapper wolf hi )and the server crash..pls update i need it
    1. jojoe77777
      Author's Response
      I am working on fixing that. Thanks for 5 stars!
  5. CuzImM7md
    CuzImM7md
    5/5,
    So HelpFul But i have Proplem Win i go to config and i want to add command on the slapper What i do Help Me and Thanks Good Job
  6. XWITHERHEROX
    XWITHERHEROX
    3/5,
    /slapper wolf hi
    =
    server closed
    in
    0.13.1 !!
    this is bad :(
  7. CVB
    CVB
    4/5,
    If you make command slapper, I will give you 5 star

Like this: /slapper mob command
    1. jojoe77777
      Author's Response
      You can add commands into the config, under the mob's name. In 1.2.7 you can add commands with '/slapper edit'.
  8. EschieEsh
    EschieEsh
    5/5,
    The plugin does it job just like it says. No bugs in the plugin. The only problem is that this plugin is not compatible with all plugins but this is not a problem for me so I will rate 5 stars. Good job
    1. jojoe77777
      Author's Response
      I haven't heard of it not working with other plugins... but thanks for 5 stars.
  9. Gatucraft
    Gatucraft
    5/5,
    Love the plugin! I use it in my incoming PE server!
    1. jojoe77777
  10. UltimateMcraft
    UltimateMcraft
    5/5,
    This is pretty much the best plugin i have ever had. It lets you use commands flawlessly players keep telling me they love this plugin, I have NOT discovered any flaw or bug yet, as it seems to be coded perfectly, it gives a purpose for those mobs without AI, without this plugin mobs would be useless! This seems to be THE plugin I wanted. Well Done!
    1. jojoe77777
  11. InstaCraft
    InstaCraft
    4/5,
    Great Plugin! But how can I add Commands in the Entity or Slapper? In Config and In Game... Could you please tell me. Because I really wanna add commands in my Slappers
    1. jojoe77777
      Author's Response
      Add the commands into the config. But please people, look at the red message at the top of the page. If you have a question, please use the thread.
  12. Minicraftler2000
    Minicraftler2000
    1/5,
    can someone help me I have made a lot of slappers but i can not remove them:( How can I remove the Slappers????
    1. jojoe77777
      Author's Response
      Please don't rate it badly because you don't know how to use it. If you have PurePerms installed, type "/setuperm <yourname> slapper.hit" and then hit them.
  13. musaichi
    musaichi
    5/5,
    Nice Plugin!
    Please make moving mob version!
    1. jojoe77777
      Author's Response
      Thanks, but this is a NPC plugin, not an Entity AI plugin.
  14. Praxthisnovcht
    Praxthisnovcht
    5/5,
    Very Nice Job : ;D Love
    1. jojoe77777
  15. austina5511
    austina5511
    2/5,
    If ur able to tell me then i will rate 5 stars cause its good exept i cant del them
    1. jojoe77777
      Author's Response
      Install PurePerms, then type "/setuperm <yourname> slapper.hit". Then hit the NPC until it dies.
Advertisement