WARNING: Players cannot see their own skins being updated, due to MCPE bugs. There is no way to fix this.
- For PocketMine-MP:
- Alpha 1.5 API 1.12.0
SkinTools is a plugin that allows players to modify their skins in-game, or mess around with it. Skins will not be permanently saved on a client, because skins handled by the server, so when the client leaves, their skin will be lost.
Main command: skintools, st
- help: Shows all SkinTools commands
- morph: Sets user's skin to that of the specified player's
- restore: Restores user's skin to the skin they joined with
- touch: Toggles touch mode
- skintools.command.skintools: op
- Fix any bugs if found
- Implement data-saving
- Alternate Categories:
- Plugin Access: