Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SimpleAuthHelper 2.0.4

Simplifies the SimpleAuth login process

1. aliuly
    Dependency Plugins:
    SimpleAuth
    For PocketMine-MP:
    1.5 - API 1.12.0
    DO NOT POST QUESTION/BUG-REPORTS/REQUESTS IN THE REVIEWS

It is difficult to carry a conversation in the reviews. If you have a question/bug-report/request please use the Thread for that. You are more likely to get a response and help that way.

NOTE:

This documentation was last updated for version 2.0.0.

You can also download this plugin from this page.

A plugin that simplifies the login process... Instead of asking for commands, users simply chat away...

I also provides for a number of tweaks that can improve the usability of SimpleAuth.

Register process
    Player connects for the first time. They are prompted to enter a NEW password. They enter their password directly, without having to enter /register.

They are asked for the password again to confirm. They re-enter their password (again without /register).

Login process
    Player connects again. They are prompted to enter their login password. They type their login password directly (without /login). And they are in.
    Plugin Access:
    • Commands

Recent Reviews

1. KenyGamer
    KenyGamer
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.4
    Cant change the format of you dont need to type /login or you dont need to type /register.
  2. DeorcPE
    DeorcPE
    5/5,
    Great Plugin I think they use it on Hypixel PE :D
  3. ianthunder16
    ianthunder16
    5/5,
    Excellent plugin :) add more features on it....that would be awesome!
  4. BXM
    BXM
    5/5,
    bad server + SimpleAuthHelper = best Server
  5. HotFireyDeath
    HotFireyDeath
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.3
    This plugin is simply amazing. I really like how it simplifies the login process and covers an amazing bug with the SimpleAuth plugin. Outstanding plugin overall and definitely recommended.
  6. HyPixelWorld
    HyPixelWorld
    3/5,
    Version: 1.2.3
    amigo seria conbeniente que permitiera el uso de /login tambien porque los jugadores que no entienden se confunde y se enojan
    1. aliuly
      Author's Response
      Change leet-mode to true in config.yml
  7. RedElmo
    RedElmo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.3
    great my server's just like lifeboat
  8. RudeGbx
    RudeGbx
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Great Plugin! Now players can login or register without /login or /register... Sorry for LloydCool Review he wont make a Sentence Correctly lol. Thanks for plugin
  9. Kvetinac97
    Kvetinac97
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Awesome!
  10. LloydCool
    LloydCool
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    All Your Plugins Are Awesome Btw Useful Plugin Dude!
Advertisement