I've updated SimpleAuth to be more efficient. When I was coding it, I choose storing everything in one file to do things faster, but I had the idea to change that on the future. Today, that changed.
The actual database will be ported automatically to the new format, so you don't have to worry about it.
I've also added the /simpleauth command for OPs, and a new configuration to set the min. length of passwords. Also, players that are registering/entering their credentials cannot be harmed. I've added too a config to allow authentication by last IP
If you find bugs, please report them on https://github.com/shoghicp/SimpleAuth/issues