Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SignShop 2.0.0build3

Buy and Sell the items using Signs with virtual-money.

1. xionbig
    Dependency Plugins:
    PocketMoney (4.0.1) or Economys (2.0.8) or MassiveEconomy (v1.0)
    For PocketMine-MP:
    1.4.1dev build 936 (API 1.11.0)
    You can download the new version of SignShop for PHP7 on this page.
    You have problems?
    Report HERE
    SignShop is the plugin for PocketMine version 1.4.1.
    Need the plugin PocketMoney(v. 4.0.1) of MinecrafterJPN or plugin EconomyAPI (2.0.8) of onebone or plugin MassiveEconomy (v1.0) of EvolSoft .

SignBuy is used to create your own sign with your items and sell them to other people. This is the explanation of what you will need to write in the SignBuy:
    [​IMG]

SignSell
    is used to buy items from other players. To sell an item the player must touch the sign. This is the explanation of what you will need to write in the SignSell:
    [​IMG]

For questions, tutorial or more detailed explanation please visit the website http://xionbig.netsons.org/plugins/SignShop/

Commands:
    How to install the plugin:
    (This plugin calls the website of the developer to download translations of languages)

Feature:
    Alternate Categories:
    • Economy
    • Fun
    • Miscellaneous
    Plugin Access:
    • Other Plugins
    • Items / Blocks
    • Tile Entities
    Putty_Xd, Adaasi, EvolSoft and 5 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Bugfix
  2. bugfix /sign empty
  3. bugfix and improvements with performance

Recent Reviews

1. TheMinionBeast
    TheMinionBeast
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.0build3
    Realy thank you I installed the PHP 7 version and since I get more players Realy thank you for the plugin, easy sell and buy
  2. tbomb
    tbomb
    3/5,
    Hi I have used it ones and it does not work and it's very hard to use. I was thinking about a plugin you may make its Admin Shop. Can you make it? It's what leet.cc use its very easy to use. Please reply with what you think. Thanks
  3. Putty_Xd
    Putty_Xd
    4/5,
    Very good plugin, back in the old cores of Plug Pocketmine, but for some reason when the new cores got released some commands came unknown for example: /sign is now
    'Unknown command' so idk if it's the new cores or the plugin. The other thing it keeps saying is
    'Please update the file messages.yml' I have no idea what that is but apart from that it was a very good plug in (until the new cores)
  4. CallumDouglas
    CallumDouglas
    5/5,
    Great Plugin, but when i do LINE1: /signbuy LINE2: Cake LINE3: 1x20 LINE4: Available it doesnt work
    1. xionbig
      Author's Response
      instead of available you have to write the number of items you want to sell
  5. raghavs13
    raghavs13
    5/5,
    just love it! :)
  6. Luculent
    Luculent
    5/5,
    Nice plugin but can u add support for EssentialsPE Economy API? That would really make my day :)
    1. xionbig
      Author's Response
      because of the different methods of storage management, SignShop will not support EssentialPe otherwise it will cause problems for other plugin economy.
      I would recommend using PocketMoney, Essentials and MassiveEconomy.
  7. ChickenGamingVN
    ChickenGamingVN
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    Is good for my server, thank
  8. Hittmana
    Hittmana
    4/5,
    Great plugin but keeps crashing my server! here is the .log file

2015-12-05 [20:10:28] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: "Could not pass event 'pocketmine\event\level\LevelLoadEvent' to 'SignShop v1.1.3': Illegal offset type on SignShop\EventListener\LevelEvent
    2015-12-05 [20:10:28] [Server thread/WARNING]: RuntimeException: "Illegal offset type" (E_WARNING) in "/SignShop_v1.1.3.phar/src/SignShop/Manager/SignManager" at line 176
    2015-12-05 [20:10:28] [Server thread/INFO]: [TapToDo] Reloading blocks due to level loaded...
    2015-12-05 [20:10:28] [Server thread/WARNING]: [TapToDo] Could not load block in level maze because that level is not loaded.
    2015-12-05 [20:10:28] [Server thread/WARNING]: [TapToDo] Could not load block in level maze because that level is not loaded.
    2015-12-05 [20:10:58] [Server thread/INFO]: In the last 1 minute and 0 seconds 1 player joined the server.
    2015-12-05 [20:10:58] [Server thread/INFO]: Players: Test
    2015-12-05 [20:11:19] [Server thread/INFO]: [Server] Test Died again...
    2015-12-05 [20:11:20] [Server thread/INFO]: [CONSOLE -> Test] Welcome to spawn!
    2015-12-05 [20:11:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing level "Survive1"
    2015-12-05 [20:11:35] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: "Could not pass event 'pocketmine\event\level\LevelLoadEvent' to 'SignShop v1.1.3': Illegal offset type on SignShop\EventListener\LevelEvent
    2015-12-05 [20:11:35] [Server thread/WARNING]: RuntimeException: "Illegal offset type" (E_WARNING) in "/SignShop_v1.1.3.phar/src/SignShop/Manager/SignManager" at line 176
    2015-12-05 [20:11:35] [Server thread/INFO]: [TapToDo] Reloading blocks due to level loaded...
    1. xionbig
  9. ManiakMCPE
    ManiakMCPE
    2/5,
    Crashes server.
  10. Smooshman
    Smooshman
    5/5,
    <3 Now i can create a replica of my pc server on pe xD
Advertisement