Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated Redstone+ 1.0

Advanced redstone in minecraft pocket edition!

1. TEmeraldPE
    For PocketMine-MP:
    Alpha_1.3.10
    Advanced redstone in minecraft pocket edition! If you ask, I do have the permission from HEXDRO, hexdro is the one who took over weizes plugin so please don't bug anyone about it. Currently, this plugin has:
    • Dispensers - Chests
    • Pressure Plates - Double stone half slabs
    • Sticky Piston - nether brick
    • Redstone Lamp - obsidian
    • Lever - fence
    • Redstone Ore drops redstone wire
    • Redstone wire - netherrack
    • Repeaters/Delayers - wooden stair
    • Abilities to open doors, power pistons, open trapdoors, and more!
    • If you want more indepth info about this plugin, please see my minecraft forums, forum post found here.
    Hope you like this plugin!
    Alternate Categories:
    • Fun
    • Mechanics
    • Miscellaneous

Recent Reviews

1. ServerMan532
    ServerMan532
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    it was ok just make it a little more simpler i keep needing to go back to tis page to see the blocks. But ottherwise GREAT
  2. Reid
    Reid
    4/5,
    Looks good but how do i download plz respond
  3. Diamondude10
    Diamondude10
    4/5,
    Not to Shabby but it works, but now that Pocket Edition has redstone on MCPE 0.8.0 you should atleast try to get a redstone texture from pc, but i can see that being VERY hard for dispencers and pistons ect. until MCPE 1.0.0, but its gets the job done! 4 Stars!
  4. Kirkro8
    Kirkro8
    5/5,
    Nice plugin
    now ill be advanced
  5. Macwinlol
    Macwinlol
    5/5,
    There is no levers really because the fence acts more like a button, because when I made a redstone bridge I kept having to tap the fence for another block of stone to move along (unless I am doing something wrong), however this is a great plugin and I'm really enjoying it!
  6. tristan gybels
    tristan gybels
    5/5,
    Love ot, add tnt to explode ;)
  7. ColorStream
    ColorStream
    5/5,
    Best Plugin Ever! The Redstone Sometimes Crashes, but I still love this plugin.
  8. Maggie Gaming
    Maggie Gaming
    5/5,
    My brother is the owner and actually, he seldom plays minecraft PE cuz he likes redstone but he found this cool plugin...
  9. dastmema
    dastmema
    3/5,
    add pistons
    1. TEmeraldPE
      Author's Response
      Actually there are pistons, sticky ones, they can push up to 10 blocks currently. Next update which is 1.1 will have regular pistons added!
  10. iksaku
    iksaku
    5/5,
    This is the most Advanced redstone plugin for PM :D Thanks a lot
Advertisement