Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RealTime 2.1.1

Lock time

1. Pocketart
    Pocketart
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.1
    OMG YASS
    its been 2 years and it still works!
    very dedicated!
    1. Guillaume351
      Author's Response
      I will try to make it last as much as possible ! :)
  2. MichaelM04
    MichaelM04
    5/5,
    BEST PLUGIN EVER just found this today this is awesome plugin great idea
  3. thebigsmileXD
    thebigsmileXD
    5/5,
    The plugin now works perfectly, thanks for creating this awesome plugin!
    Now we finally feel like playing minecraft in real time and not being in haste :D
    By the way, on my server it is 1 hour too fast. The server's time is correct, do i have to change anything in the php settings? Or is it because summer-/wintertime?
    1. Guillaume351
      Author's Response
      In the config, there you be an option that equals to "+0" change it to "+23" Thanks for review :P
  4. pub4game
    pub4game
    5/5,
    Add "return true;"

if(!($sender instanceof Player)){
    $this->getLogger()->info(TextFormat::DARK_RED. "[RealTime] Please run this command in-game.\n");
    return true;
    }else{
    1. Guillaume351
      Author's Response
      Thanks. I didn't checked this OLD ulgy code :P
  5. FeeTheAwesomest
    FeeTheAwesomest
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Awsome! can you please fix the realtime thing because it the main point of this isnt it but the time locking is great!
    1. Guillaume351
      Author's Response
      It should be fixed, what dont work ?
  6. creeperassassin
    creeperassassin
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    awsome works really greate
    1. Guillaume351
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your review, I'm happy to see that the plugin help some people :)
  7. Dadda
    Dadda
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Fantastic!
    1. Guillaume351
  8. TonyDroidd
    TonyDroidd
    5/5,
    Great :D
    1. Guillaume351
  9. Killman2
    Killman2
    5/5,
    Nice :)
    1. Guillaume351
  10. Pocketart
    Pocketart
    5/5,
    Version: API 1.2.0
    YEAHHHHHHHH
    This is one Essential plugin, and I'm glad it got updated
    1. Guillaume351
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review :) Enjoy ! I will fix the problem in the description a bit later, I'm not at home for 2 weeks :3
  11. DestructerBoy
    DestructerBoy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    This plugin is awesome can you make it run also for 1.4
    1. Guillaume351
      Author's Response
      Updated ! :)
  12. PEMapModder
    PEMapModder
    1/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    I rarely give one-star unless a plugin is really bad.

First, don't advertize your server in the plugin description. It is against the rules.

Second, you are using a poor method of code. For example, on line 49 in the newest version (1.2.2) in this plugin, you made a useless statement that created a useless file. The plugin works the same without that line except that you startup 1/(10^n) second faster.
    On line 47, you should use true instead of "true", because the string literal actually makes it not working as you expect.
    On line 46, it can be replaced by $read = $this->config->getAll();, which avoids double-reading your config file, and as a result, again, saves 1/(10^n) second of startup time.
    On line 81, I have no idea it has no errors. But you should not add the last two parameters definitely.
    For your data saving, I don't see why you need to create a file for each world. A server that can afford many worlds could definitely afford writing all worlds to a single file.

Third, you should NOT change the time every tick. Although time increases every tick, clients don't receive SetTimePacket's every tick. Instead, they are sent periodically. If you don't want to investigate how long the interval is, simply block the SetTimePacket's using DataPacketSendEvent. (Schedule an event for every second. Set an array field that is false for each world, then set to true if a packet has been set to a player in that world, and every second check the field, set time and reset the array field. Also, write an algorithm for the time setting so that you can shorten your code.)

Finally, your description is wrong. It is /rtsunrise not /rt sunrise I think.

Please reply to this review in the thread so that I can reply to you.
    1. Guillaume351
      Author's Response
      I updated it to the new API, thank you for your help
  13. RealRunSpace
    RealRunSpace
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Good plugin!I have to suggest you something,that will revolute the plugin.Add command /rtnether , so there will be night-day day-night very quickly,if you don't know what I mean go to a now mal world of MCPE,no a server and build and activate the nether reactor core at day,and if you're fast and go out,you will see the day changing fast,from day to night.Thanks.Nice plugin!And sorry for my English!
    1. Guillaume351
      Author's Response
      Thank you. It's a food idea, I will wait for API 14 to add this.
  14. No_Name_Gaming
    No_Name_Gaming
    2/5,
    Not so good, because there's a problem. NO I DON'T HAVE AN ERROR MESSAGE. I have 512M RAM for the Server, without this plugin all works fine. But If I am having this plugin, Internet Connection is getting slow! Maybe you should reduce how often it sets a time, so my Server doesn't get lag.

Thanks in Advance,
    No_Name_Gaming
    1. Guillaume351
      Author's Response
      You shouldn't have this issue anymore; can you check again ? Thanks.
  15. Jag
    Jag
    5/5,
    Simple and effective
Advertisement