Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RankUp 0.3.1

A comically full-featured prison rankup plugin

1. Falk
    For PocketMine-MP:
    >= API 1.4.0
    RankUp
    RankUp is a comically full-featured prision ranking plugin. It allows players updgrade their ranking using a certain amount of money. To manage ranks, RankUp comes with a built in group manager called DoesGroups. You can also use xPermissions to manage ranks. RankUp comes with support for both EconomyS and PocketMoney for a currency.

Permissions
    • rankup.rankup allows a player to use /rankup.
    • rankup.admin does nothing now but will be used in a future release.
    • rankup.groups do NOT do anything to it.
    Developed by
    • @Falkirks
    • @MegaSamNinja
    • @Darunia18
    • @64FF00
    Magic Updater
    This plugin includes an updater script starting from version 0.2.1. For information on how to use it check out http://blog.falkirks.com/pm-updater/
    Optional Plugins:
    EconomyAPI, PocketMoney, xPermissions, PurePerms
    Plugin Access:
    • Manages Permissions
    • Commands
    • Data Saving

Recent Updates

1. Fixes for PurePerms
  2. Support for PurePerms

Recent Reviews

1. IsraAtGamings
    IsraAtGamings
    2/5,
    Version: 0.3.1
    How to make it link with pure perms i have make all rank in pure perms A,B,C,D Pls fast respone :(
  2. Xx__ItzTyler__xX
    Xx__ItzTyler__xX
    5/5,
    Great plugin, I have used it before, flawless. I don't know what happened here:

[Server thread/CRITICAL]: Unhandled exception executing command 'rankup' in rankup: Call to undefined method _64FF00\PurePerms\PurePerms::getUser()
    [07:52:17] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: Error: "Call to undefined method _64FF00\PurePerms\PurePerms::getUser()" (EXCEPTION) in "/RankUp_v0.3.1.phar/src/rankup/permission/PurePerms" at line 15
  3. CallumDouglas
    CallumDouglas
    3/5,
    great plugin! but how do i set it up with purechat? ill give you 5 stars once you tell me
  4. Inforno_Fire
    Inforno_Fire
    5/5,
    Nice plugin man, although there are some glitches like if I want rank N, it gives an error so i have to make it N' Nice Plugin Keep up the work.
  5. Goerick
    Goerick
    3/5,
    Says "Failed To RankUp, Try Again Later" will delete this comment if this is fixed.
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      That error occurs when RankUp can't add the player to the appropriate group in the group manager you have configured (e.g. PurePerms).

On a side-note, you won't be able to delete reviews after a certain amount of time.
  6. FishyFing
    FishyFing
    4/5,
    Good plugin, but I can't get PurePerms to work with it? Anybody know how? Also, it comes up with this error sometimes:

[Server thread/CRITICAL]: Unhandled exception executing command 'rankup' in rankup: Argument 1 passed to _64FF00\PurePerms\ppdata\PPUser::setGroup() must be an instance of _64FF00\PurePerms\ppdata\PPGroup, null given, called in phar:///storage/emulated/0/PocketMine/plugins/plugin-830.phar/src/rankup/permission/PurePerms.php on line 10 and defined
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      Maybe you don't have group setup in PurePerms, you still shouldn't be getting that error.
  7. Goerick
    Goerick
    3/5,
    Version: 0.3
    Please put PurePerms support. Or atleast put rank prefixes on Rankdoesgroup.
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      I will get this done in the 0.11 update.
  8. Kamrentheslayer
    Kamrentheslayer
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    This plugin is very good but pureperms doesn't work with rank up for me and make rankup setup with warp thanks
  9. Pman1220
    Pman1220
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.1
    Awesome! Does it have pure perms support? So my player would look like [A][Guest](Name)
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      It has support for PurePerms, so when a player ranks up they will be assigned the appropriate PurePerms rank.
  10. Devin5411
    Devin5411
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.1
    Awesome but add blackmarket, buying cells, and thanks
Advertisement