Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated PVPFriends 1.0

Add friends that you cannot hit in PVP

1. Lambo
    For PocketMine-MP:
    Alpha_1.3.12
    == PVPFriends ==

This simple plugin allows you to add "friends" which you cannot hit while PVPing/fighting.

The config has 2 options:
    - max-friends: maximum friends a player can have, so they don't friend the whole server :D
    - worlds where friends cannot hit each other: basically the worlds where friends cannot damage each other

Commands:​
    - /friend add <player>:
    - add a friend, the player has to have joined the servers before while this plugin was installed
    - /friend remove/delete <player>:
    - remove a friend or friend request, if you have a friend that you don't like, just use /friend remove <player> you can also use this command to remove friend requests
    - /friend requests
    - view everyone that has sent a friend request to you
    - /friend pending
    - view everyone that you have sent a friend request to but hasn't accepted/denied yet
    - /friends
    - view all your friends

Enjoy the plugin!
    * I would recommend not to touch configs in the players/ folder *​
    Alternate Categories:
    • Admin Tools
    • General
    LDX likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Goerick
    Goerick
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    excellent plugin!!! Keep up the great work and hope to see more plugins from you! This makes groups and clans much easier on my "old" server and i just updated to 1.4. Maybe you should do a faction plugin like this... lol
  2. RekkuzaRage
    RekkuzaRage
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Great Plugin! Will you update this plugin to API 1.0.0?
    1. Lambo
      Author's Response
      Thanks! And yes, I will update this to the new API. I am waiting for the health events.
Advertisement