Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PowerMute 1.0

A more effective way to mute users

1. Falk
    For PocketMine-MP:
    API 1.7.0 or greater
    PowerMute is more effective type of muting. The process will mute the user without ever making them think they are muted, they will just think everyone is ignoring them. In this way, you can quickly get rid of spammers and decrease the likelihood of them evading the mute with a sock account. As of 1.0, PowerMute can block /me as well.

Note 1: This plugin works at a very low level to ensure compatibility with all plugins. It may not play well in some scenarios and the implementation is more costly than it needs be.

Note 2: I do plan on fixing "Note 1" and if no players are muted then no regex will be executed and this little resources will be impacted.

Commands:
    Code:
    /pmute <player> [on/off]
    Magic Updater

This plugin includes an updater script starting from version 1.0. For information on how to use it check out http://blog.falkirks.com/pm-updater/

Alternate Categories:
    • General
    Plugin Access:
    • Commands
    MCPEPIG and ZacHack like this.

Recent Updates

1. New API support and more
  2. /unmute
  3. Bug fixes and improvments

Recent Reviews

1. kingcosmo
    kingcosmo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Best plugin^^
  2. DopeteK
    DopeteK
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.1
    An outstanding update to an outstanding plugin as usual. Can Falk ever fail? Nope.
  3. decado
    decado
    3/5,
    Version: 0.2
    Great idea, Still removes player ranks displayed by xti-rankmanager sadly.

I'd run it in an instant if not for that.

Regards
    Decado
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      There is sadly noway to fix this issue :(
  4. DopeteK
    DopeteK
    5/5,
    A very useful plugin indeed.
  5. must_
    must_
    4/5,
    -Can it be like when you mute player for some time like 1 min or 30 sec.
    -and mute all players exept admins (working with permission+ plugin)
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      I will try and add the first one shortly, the second one I doubt will be added as it depends on an other plugin.
  6. K_Mckoy
    K_Mckoy
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    This a very useful plugin. But I originally thought this was for non-ops. It would be more useful if the people could decide.
    Or if their was a way to hide the chat.
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      Hiding the chat isn't hard it just interferes with other stuff, if you want to do that try ChatControl.
Advertisement