Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PocketDockConsole v0.0.14

Administer your server like never before -- Because RCON was so retro

1. Paradox
    Paradox
    5/5,
    Version: v0.0.11
    ;) You know. I would just like to be able to see the command outputs from the PDC console. Thank you for sharing your talent.
  2. Domme3011
    Domme3011
    1/5,
    0.0.10: Website crashed after login
    0.0.11: Players can't join in the server
    1. Humerus
      Author's Response
      This is not due to PocketDockConsole. Please check your other plugins and settings.
  3. NML32
    NML32
    5/5,
    Update 0.11 fixed my issues. Thanks
  4. Samueljh1
    Samueljh1
    5/5,
    Version: v0.0.10
    Amazing! Do you think you could make a web api for it? Like add a variable to the address ?cmd=mycmd ??
    If you did, I would LOVE to make an android app for it! :)
  5. TheLucyClub
    TheLucyClub
    1/5,
    Doesn't work. I go to the websites and it just say "403: Forbidden"
    1. Humerus
      Author's Response
      Please try again. All previous issues should now be fixed. If you find an issue, please post more details either in the plugin thread or on GitHub.
  6. BlubberBoy333
    BlubberBoy333
    3/5,
    It doesn't work for me :( Do i have to port forward before i use it?
    1. Humerus
      Author's Response
      Yes, you do need to port forward. Please download the new update and make sure the port set in the config file is port forwarded. Then you should be able to use the plugin.
  7. augesrob
    augesrob
    3/5,
    1. Humerus
      Author's Response
      Any of these issues should now be fixed. If there is still an issue, please post more details either in the plugin thread or on GitHub.
  8. LoganH
    LoganH
    4/5,
    Hello!
    I have been working on my server recently. First Time I tried this it worked seamlessly. But the day after (Today) I keep getting the error; "PocketDockConsole could not connect to the server. Please follow the install guide and ensure the server is on." I did not change any files after the first day, I am pretty sure I followed the install guide and I surely know the server is ONLINE. So, If you can help me I will be happy to give this plugin 5 stars. Thx! LoganH
    1. Humerus
      Author's Response
      Plugin should now be fixed with the latest release. Please try again and see if the errors are now fixed!
  9. UltimateMcraft
    UltimateMcraft
    2/5,
    Version: 0.0.7
    I cant find the config file but the website works
    1. Humerus
      Author's Response
      The config file is located in the PocketMine plugin directory (/plugins/PocketDockConsole/config.yml)
  10. goodholy
    goodholy
    2/5,
    Version: 0.0.7
    i give you two star because you need more to show how this plugin work like make video okmthis is important before making plugins.
    1. Humerus
      Author's Response
      This plugin is for server admins and comes with a README describing its use. If you are unable to figure out how it works, it might not be a plugin you should use.
  11. tnpxxsheepdog
    tnpxxsheepdog
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.5
    Clean and works great. Awesome developer!
  12. Guillaume351
    Guillaume351
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.5
    Can't manage my server without this - very useful !
  13. riggycat
    riggycat
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.4
    Oh my god! THis is so awesome!!!!! Having a server running on a computer 2500 miles away WAS very hard. Until now.
  14. Guillaume351
    Guillaume351
    5/5,
    Essential plugin ! I have a host without console access, this isTHE solution. Only defaut it quite small letters.
  15. decado
    decado
    4/5,
    Very slick indeed. I'm impressed.

If I *had* to pick holes ... the console font is small when viewing on my 27" iMac screen and the formatted colours are a little fuzzy when that small.

A very small quibble on a seriously useful plugin.

Works EXACTLY as advertised first time.

Well Done!

Regards
    Decado
    1. Humerus
      Author's Response
      When developing a plugin, you're unable to account for every possible user. It would be nice if you filed a bug report on GitHub with the issue instead of down rating the plugin since it works perfectly fine for many other people. Thanks for the review!
Advertisement