Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated Ping Pong v. 1.0

This will allow people to test lag, without adding any!

1. ikyogre2
    For PocketMine-MP:
    All Versions
    This is a simple plugin that will add no lag. It will allow people to do the comamnd /ping and see how long it takes for the server to reply "Pong!"

Recent Reviews

1. jojoe77777
    jojoe77777
    1/5,
    Version: v. 1.0
    Why was this even approved? It overrides a vanilla command, and it's from a plugin generator! And I think "Robin idevall" is his alt account...
  2. HotFireyDeath
    HotFireyDeath
    1/5,
    Just following the bandwagon.
  3. Mclover152
    Mclover152
    1/5,
    No offense, but #1 your plugin has no use at all! Almost anybody can make a plugin that broadcasts a message. #2 /ping is pre-implemented into Pocketmine. I rated this a 1 star because (No offense (again).) its a dumb plugin that comes of no use.
  4. PEMapModder
    PEMapModder
    1/5,
    What EXACTLY does this plugin do? It would just double-register and thus override the /ping command default.
  5. Falk
    Falk
    2/5,
    It does do what it claims to do but it just mimics an already existing feature and thus isn't really useful.
  6. IronPony
    IronPony
    1/5,
    /ping exists in pocket mine with better functionality.
  7. Robin idevall
    Robin idevall
    5/5,
    Works perfectly, it does what you said in the description. I have been waiting for someone to create a plugin like this, well done.
Advertisement