Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated PermissionPro 2014-03-11

A more efficient and powerful than the same type of plugin

1. PMPCT
    For PocketMine-MP:
    api=12,11
    Hello everyone, I was PMPC team ‘JJPro’ (published account of the plugin is the team's official account)

The plugin from the JJpro production!
    The plugin is version 1.0.1, there may be a small bug!
    If you find BUG please contact [email protected], Thanks!

Plugins method:

/ paddg <group name> add a permission group
    / premoveg <group name> Delete a permission group
    / pgiveg <Player> <group name> This permission allows the players to join the group
    / pnog <Player> allow the player to leave the current set of permissions

/paddcmd <group|playercan|playerno|allcan|allno> [Group name | player name] <command>
    /premovecmd <group|playercan|playerno|allcan|allno>[Group name | player name] <command>
    /paddevent <group|playercan|playerno|allcan|allno>[Group name | player name] <command>
    /premoveevent <group|playercan|playerno|allcan|allno>[Group name | player name] <command>

/ peventlist can set permissions to view the list of events
    / pnotice <on|off> turn on / off the player will enter any commands in the console broadcast
    / pseeplayer <Player> See the player's permission groups
    / owner <Player> yuba permission to the players, you can use all the instructions
    / deowner <Player> Delete permissions for the console players
    Alternate Categories:
    • Admin Tools

Recent Reviews

1. Nikka_TheGamer
    Nikka_TheGamer
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-03-11
    Seems like a good plugin =) but I can only use .phar files =(
  2. Myles Frost
    Myles Frost
    3/5,
    It's good helped my server run back again but over complicated and idea copied
  3. Anonymous
    Anonymous
    1/5,
    Compared with the same type if plugins, this is especially short of customizability. I especially don't like that there are fixed ranks and the whole framework is just like another production of the default op thing.
  4. LDX
    LDX
    4/5,
    Lost a star due to over complicated commands.
  5. Andy15
    Andy15
    5/5,
    Good Job!It's Excellent!!!
  6. Ahmad
    Ahmad
    1/5,
    You can't just steal ideas like permission plus they were #1 then some othe rank thing came up and now u r the rank so it may seem u stole the ideas from both of them. Bad show.
  7. Anonymous
    Anonymous
    3/5,
    Not the worst ever but it isnt the best and could be MUCH better with more work... 3 Stars
  8. Men'o'Gang!
    Men'o'Gang!
    5/5,
    people who rate bad, you dont know how hard it is to do a plugin like this! i tried but i failed so people try to make one lets see if you can!
  9. Legomite
    Legomite
    5/5,
    Sorry that people are voting this plugin down! I think it's pretty cool!
  10. wies
    wies
    3/5,
    For all of you who just post useless ratings, this isn't a copycat.
    He made his own permission plugin, and yes there are already a couple plugins like this one, but that doesn't mean you need to rate it 1 star.
Advertisement