NameCorrector is a plugin that makes sure people with any usernames in their MCPE settings can join. But NameCorrector would change their names to do so.
- For PocketMine-MP:
- PocketMine API 1.8.0 onwards, preferrably with multibyte PHP extension installed.
PocketMine uses a rule inherited from "Minecraft Server" by Mojang to force player names be a text of 3 to 16 characters of ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789_. Yet, some players are not aware of it. This pluginhelps forces them to be aware of that without kicking them. It simply changes their names.
By default configuration, this plugin will:
You can modify these settings in config.yml. Read the comments inside config.yml generated by the plugin for more details. Remember to let your app open config.yml with UTF-8 (instead of other encoding like ANSI)!
- Replace all accent characters (they are disallowed) and other Latin-alphabet-based/alike characters into their original/similar Latin character.
- Replace other invalid characters and multibyte characters (given that the multibyte extension exists on your server).
- Truncate usernames longer than 16 characters into 16 characters long.
- Add padding underscores behind the username until it is 3 characters long.
The development build of the plugin can be downloaded from GitHub.
You can also view the config.yml default file on GitHub (although it may not be of the version you are using).
Please report bugs to this plugin's issue tracker.
- Alternate Categories:
- Admin Tools
- Chat Related
- Plugin Access:
- Data Saving