Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MoreHealth 1.0.3

Increase any player health limit!

1. iksaku
    For PocketMine-MP:
    Alpha 1.4
    A lot of Minecraft PC mini-games servers use to increase player's health to have more opportunities to win, but this is not a mini-game plugin...

MoreHealth allow you to increase any player's health limit, by default the limit is set to 20 (10 hearts), but now your players can have more than 20 points of health.

This plugin automatically saves the modified health for every player and it let you set a new default range of health for newer players.

This plugin is also compatible with HealthBar!

Check the Documentation tab for more information! :D

How to install:
    Just download or drop the MoreHealth.phar file in your server plugins/ folder and restart or /reload your server :D

NOTE:
    • MCPE will not add more visual Hearts on the client screen, but it will still be handled by the server.
    • Please report bugs in our bug tracker instead of sending them via comment or review.

Thanks for using this plugin!

Source Code Here!
    Get the last release!

Special thanks to Darunia18 for helping me with tests :D
    Optional Plugins:
    HealthBar
    Alternate Categories:
    • Fun
    Plugin Access:
    • Data Saving
    • Entities

Recent Updates

1. Code optimization
  2. Restore Default

Recent Reviews

1. TheClimbing
    TheClimbing
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    If you can make it compatible with KillRate and RankUp so when player elevates to higher rank they get more hearts.It willl be awesome
  2. Mineblast
    Mineblast
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Great plugin! Maybe make it to where health can be set for each world?
  3. Supremeentity
    Supremeentity
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    This plugin works but for some reason i think it makes it so that people who are ops are invincible! Also can you pretty pretty pretty please make this plugin multiworld capable so that i can make everyone have low health on one world and full health on another world! that would compete this plugin and make it absolutely amazing!
  4. Goerick
    Goerick
    5/5,
    Very nice!!!
    1. iksaku
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Remember that if you found any bugs, I will be happy to fix them ;)
  5. MrAsidert
    MrAsidert
    5/5,
    Great!
    1. iksaku
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Remember that if you found any bugs, I will be happy to fix them ;)
  6. Pocketart
    Pocketart
    5/5,
    Cool!
    can you also make a "lesshealth" plugin? or maybe implement it into this one
    (I like 1-hit-kill minigames)
    1. iksaku
      Author's Response
      That's already available, just set the number of hearts to a lower value
      (more than 0 obviously)
  7. protruemc
    protruemc
    5/5,
    Very useful in Minigames too! Is it compatible with healthstats?
    1. iksaku
      Author's Response
      it should, if the dev of that plugin coded it correctly then it will be compatible (My own HealthBar is comig too)
  8. loginphp
    loginphp
    5/5,
    I love this plugin. Do you think you can add an alternate health bar since the original one can't be edited? Like can you add a simple health bar of your own under the original? Maybe I'm asking for too much =D I really want to use this plugin, but I can't with the hearts only showing 10. Can you find a way to work around that?
    1. iksaku
      Author's Response
      Yaeah, but I need some time... HealthBar will be excellent and will be compatible with this plugin ;)
  9. loginphp
    loginphp
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    I understand that you said MCPE won't let you add more hearts, but because of that people who don't see the hearts think the server is lagging. It causes more confusion than anything. If they don't know this plugin is installed then you can expect some complaints.

I do like the plugin however, but the hearts should be addressed first before releasing. It deserves a 5 star if only you can get the hearts to increase...

OR why not find a way to create your own health bar? That would easily deserve a 5 star rating and I'd use it on my official server with over 20,000 users.
    1. iksaku
      Author's Response
      I'm about to update my HealthBar, I'm making some little tweaks
  10. Georggi
    Georggi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Another great plugin iksaku:)
    1. iksaku
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review Georggi :D (And thanks for helping me since unmemorable ages :3)
Advertisement