Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MoreCommands 1.1.4

Adds more, useful commands for server ops and admins.

1. MoreCommands

GlaciercreepsMC
    Fixes an error that appears in the console when executing a command for the first time (as a player or the console). Looks something like:
    Code:
    Server][21:05:09][Server thread/CRITICAL]: "Could not pass event 'pocketmine\event\player\PlayerCommandPreprocessEvent' to 'MoreCommands v 1.1.3': illegal offset type un isset or empty on GlacierscreepsMC\morecommands\LastCommandListener
    [Server][21:06:15][Server thread/WARNING]: RunTimeException: "illegal offset type in isset or empty" (E_WARNING) in...
  2. MoreCommands v1.1.3

GlaciercreepsMC
    Sorry guys for my stupidity lately -_-
    This fixes /unfreeze being mapped to the same command /freeze (meaning /unfreeze would just run /freeze, leaving frozen players un-unfreezable).

I've tested all my commands for everything. Everything should be fine now, but if there's still any issues, let me know. :)
  3. MoreCommands v1.1.2

GlaciercreepsMC
    Fixes the error caused by running /last history with an empty command history:
    "An unhandled exception has occured while running '/last history' at last: Undefined property: GlaciercreepsMC \ morecommands \ LastCommandListener :: $ emptyErrorMsg"
  4. MoreCommands v1.1.1

GlaciercreepsMC
    Fixed /last not working correctly in the server console. Sorry about that! :p

Also fixed the plugin version name (was 0.10.0).
  5. MoreCommands

GlaciercreepsMC
    Added '/last' command, lets you repeat up to the last 10 previously run commands. Permissions are handled by the last (nth) command's owning plugin.

Added '/uuid', to see your uuid and entity id, might be useful for admins/ops/plugin devs.

Chat Colors! :D
    Legoboy0215 likes this.
  6. MoreCommands

GlaciercreepsMC
    • Add /slay command - basically /kill 's another player
    • Code cleanup
    • Use PlayerMoveEvent instead of EntityMoveEvent
    • Add in-game message if you try changing your gamemode to the one you already have
    • Now requires api 1.4.0. or above (latest stable release is above).

• For anyone needing the plugin for api 1.1.0 and below, see my repo. Just press download zip, unzip it, and the phar should be in...
  7. MoreCommands v1.0.1

GlaciercreepsMC
    1.0.1: Added permissions for using the /gm commands. All require op, like before.
    morecommands.gmc
    morecommands.gma
    morecommands.gms
    morecommands.gmspc

1.0.0 - Initial release
Advertisement