- For PocketMine-MP:
- 1.4.0 or aboveThis plugin provides you with useful commands as shown below:-------MoreCommands-------
ALL of these commands require op by default. You'll need to use a permissions manager plugin to let others use the commands provided.
- gms usage: /gms | Changes your gamemode to survival
- gmc usage: /gmc | Changes your gamemode to creative
- gma usage: /gma | Changes your gamemode to adventure
- gmspc usage: /gmspc | Changes your gamemode to spectator
Note:not sure how spectator works in Pocket Edition, but you may find this useful.
- slay usage: /slay <player> | Kills the specified player
- heal usage: /heal [player] | This heals you, or, if specified, another player.
- mute usage: /mute <player> | This will mute the specified player.
- unmute usage: /unmute <player> | Unmutes the specified player.
- freeze usage: /freeze <player>
Freezes a player so that they can't move. When you're frozen, it tends to have graphical glitches or make you stuck in the ground (for me its both); I believe this is just a bug in PocketMine-MP. In future updates to PocketMine-MP it should be fixed.
- unfreeze usage: /unfreeze <player> | Unfreezes the specified player.
- last usage: /last [count] or /last history | Repeats the last nth command. The default is one, but if you supply a number, it must be from 1-10 (keeps a history of ten previously run commands, not including '/last' commands).
Using /last history will show your history of (at most) 10 previously run commands.
- uuid usage: /uuid | Shows you your uuid and entityid, may be useful for developers.
All defaults for these permissions are op!
morecommands.heal - Allows you to heal others
morecommands.mute - Allows you to mute others
morecommands.unmute - Allows you to unmute others
morecommands.freeze - Allows you to freeze others
morecommands.unfreeze - Allows you to unfreeze others.
morecommands.gmc - Lets you use /gmc
morecommands.gms - Lets you use /gms
morecommands.gma - Lets you use /gma
morecommands.gmspc - Lets you use /gmspc
morecommands.slay - Lets you use /slay
morecommands.uuid - Lets you use /uuid
Since /last runs the last nth command, there is no permission for it. The last nth command's owning plugin will handle the permissions.
See the update tab for update details. Requires PocketMine 1.4.0+ !
I hope you all enjoy this plugin! Feedback is appreciated!
- Alternate Categories:
- Admin Tools
- Chat Related
- Plugin Access:
Adds more, useful commands for server ops and admins.