- You can now set the block metadata/damage when creating a mine (e.g: 5:1 for Spruce Wood Planks).
- Fixed undefined behaviour when setting two of the same item (they now add together instead of replacing).
Powerful mine reset tool
mariusbjornor likes this.
- Fixed an issue where mines wouldn't fully reset in certain conditions. Thanks to @ShadowFury for reporting.
- Quick fix for call on null errors. Thanks to @MineBlast, @ShadowFury, and @mightysun99
Version 2.0.1 (https://github.com/Falkirks/MineReset/releases/tag/v2.0.1)
- Greatly increased performance.
- Added /mine destroy
Mineblast likes this.
- Mines now reset asynchronously and the chunks are set in full on task completion.
- Added dedicated region blocking tool which not only saves players when reset starts, but also prevents players from entering the area during the...
- Added short aliases to sub commands
- Long reset won't use server resources when not running (should improve TPS)
- Removed deprecated stuff
- Patched up some icky code
- Rewrote for Alpha_1.4 (API 1.0.0)
- Tick separated resets now work one at a time for stability.
MegaSamNinja likes this.
- Changed reset system (works like WorldEdit setting now). It will drop TPS like WorldEdit but won't cause the Level errors that the tick reset sometimes does.
- Added /mine longreset (use old tick seperated reset).
Sorry for all the version code issues
This is version 0.4.1 and all former version codes are useless. I swear I will use semantic versioning for all subsequent releases.
This update also cleans up some code and adds better and more helpful command output.
- New system for creating mines, type /mine create <NAME> and you will be prompted to select points.
- Fixed bug where some blocks are missed on reset.
- Resets are now spread out over many ticks to avoid blocking the main thread (as much). Thanks to @zhaus for his work on this feature!
- Players are now automatically teleported to spawn if they are in the mine.
Page 1 of 2