Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MineReset 2.1

Powerful mine reset tool

1. Falk
    For PocketMine-MP:
    MineReset allows you to make resettable mines. Please read the documentation carefully before submitting a bug, it may take a while to get a hang of :)

Commands
    • /mine create <NAME>
    • /mine set <NAME> <<ID> <%> [ID] <%>...>
    • /mine reset <NAME>
    • /mine destroy <NAME> (2.0.1 or greater)
    Lagg?
    Say goodbye to laggy block updates, MineReset uses an AsyncTask for chunk updates which allows for mass block updates at blistering speeds. MineReset can set huge amounts of blocks in a matter of seconds, without causing any "
    Can't keep up! Is the server overloaded?" warnings.

On my 2012 MacBook Pro with 4GB of RAM, I can do the following without impacting performance even slightly.

[​IMG]

Warning
    Async block setting is highly experimental. It will work fine on mines that are the same size or smaller than the one pictured. When setting insanely huge mines, chunks may become corrupt.
    Magic Updater
    This plugin includes an updater script starting from version 2.0. For information on how to use it check out http://blog.falkirks.com/pm-updater/
    Plugin Access:
    • Commands
    • Data Saving
    • World Editing
    • Manages Worlds

Recent Updates

1. Added support for block metadata
  2. More bug fixes...
  3. Bug Fixes

Recent Reviews

1. WariorITA
    WariorITA
    3/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Mmmm, good for a prison server,i work on a server with 50 players top 35 on all servers,now we are off for the new updates on mcpe 0.14.0 ,so we wait the updates for php7,but how I can combine rank up with pure chat,like a people do /rank up and they go to the next group and they can use only a warp to go to mine of the curent rank,i use kik: minewarita or WariorJTA or email me on: [email protected]
    Please I need your help,because we know how to build nice server we have like 4 servers, we can do more then advance :) so please help us...
  2. DestroyerofDeq
    DestroyerofDeq
    3/5,
    I love this plugin, used it for quite some time now, i used it as my WorldEdit, but now every i restart my server i have to delete the minereset folder and i lose all my mines that i need.
  3. JustAGamet_YT
    JustAGamet_YT
    4/5,
    You have a good idea but, i need help i can't use any command Like /mine create <Name> !
  4. HeyFishy
    HeyFishy
    3/5,
    I like the idea... But for some reason when I do /mine or any command that is said in the documentation it says error command not found. So could you help at all why this is happening?
  5. Hittmana
    Hittmana
    5/5,
    AWESOME PLUGIN!!!! Works great with PocketJobs and does exactly what it says! A MUST for any good server!
  6. pub4game
    pub4game
    5/5,
    Thanks for the update, very long time waiting for him.
  7. pub4game
    pub4game
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.3
    Please update) Great plugin
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      I am really busy with school and fishing courses for university. I will update this when I can find time.
  8. Asparanc
    Asparanc
    4/5,
    Good plugin but you need fix the bug with TimeCommander when he launch the commands in the same times only a part of the mines are reset.
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      Is this with version 2.0.3? That should fix the issue.
  9. Christian_90
    Christian_90
    5/5,
    Good for Resetting Spleef. XD
  10. FaanMaario
    FaanMaario
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    Great, thanks for add this awesome plugin ! :)
Advertisement