1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MagicClock 1.0.5

Bye bye lag, hide players just for you!

1. iksaku
    For PocketMine-MP:
    Alpha 1.4
    Almost everyone have visited or watched in youtube the popular "MagicClock" of the Hive or Hypixel servers, well let me say you that it's finally available for PocketMine servers too!

This plugin is very simple, it will let a player (who activate the Magic) to hide other players of the server, he will not see them, but them will see them if they don't have the Magic activated.

Check the Documentation and FAQ tabs for more information! :D

Do you still have questions on how to use this plugin? Check out this video:

How to install:
    Just download or drop the MagicClock.phar file in your server plugins/ folder and restart or /reload your server :D

NOTE: Please report bugs at our bug tracker instead of sending them via comment or review.

Thanks for using this plugin!

Source Code Here!
    Get the last release!
    Alternate Categories:
    • Fun
    Plugin Access:
    • Data Saving
    • Entities
    xiaoq likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Minor update
  2. Chat disable!
  3. Fixed PvP blocker

Recent Reviews

1. BryanHack
    Version: 1.0.5
    Really dissapointed i downloaded this from girhub also the forums it even works it seems like the plugins is alove but all i get is an empty config and i am looking at it and what i should do just made a config bymyself? I am too dissapointed!
  2. Samueljh1
    Awesome :3
  3. Mineblast
    It only generates an empty configfile. [ERROR] An E_WARNING error happened: "yaml_parse(): end of stream reached without finding document 0" in "/src/pocketmine/utils/Config" at line 137
    1. iksaku
      Author's Response
      I'm really sorry about this, but this "error" only happen on the first run.
      Also please report bugs at the bug tracker, not on review ;)
  4. ExcelHosting
    Version: 1.0.2
    Very nice work. Nice simple neat code and this will be great for servers with hubs. Well anyways 5 stars!
    1. iksaku
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much :D
  5. Georggi
    Version: 1.0.2
    Great plugin iksaku! I don't know will I use it on my survival server but it's great.
    1. iksaku
      Author's Response
      Thanks man :D
  6. PEMapModder
    Version: 1.0.0
    I made something like this two months ago and never released it ;)
    Anyway good
    1. iksaku
      Author's Response
      Hahaha if you told me before... xD anyways thanks for the review!