WARNING: This plugin's purpose may be hard to understand!
- For PocketMine-MP:
This plugin is targeted to developers, to provide access to the log over the LAN.
What this plugin does:
After any of the above are detected, the plugin sends data of the events to Broadcast (255.255.255.255). Once sent, a server can receive the packets on port 19130. Each packet contains data on one of the events, and more info can be found in the documentation.
- Detects when: A console command is run
- Detects when: A player command is run.
- Detects when: A player chats.
- WIP: Detects when: Anything is logged.
What this plugin can be used for:
Hopefully everyone understands what this is, and how to use it!
- A better RCON (One that sends the console log)
- A Remote Debugger (You can view your console anywere from your network)
- Alternate Categories:
- Plugin Access:
- Internet Services
Outdated Log Interceptor v0.6
A plugin for developers that detects changes to the console log, and sends packets to broadcast.