DO NOT POST QUESTION/BUG-REPORTS/REQUESTS IN THE REVIEWS
- For PocketMine-MP:
- 1.5 (API:1.12.0)
It is difficult to carry a conversation in the reviews. If you have a question/bug-report/request please use the Thread for that. You are more likely to get a response and help that way.
This documentation was last updated for version 1.1.0.
Please go to github for the most up-to-date documentation.
You can also download this plugin from this page.
LiveSigns is a plugin to display texts in signs or as floating text from a number of sources and can change automatically as the sources change.
Currently available sources:
Sample configuration files are provided to get you started. Basic usage is that you create a LiveSign source, and assign it an id. Then in the game you place a sign with that id, and it will start displaying it.
- configuration file
- text file
- web url
- RSS feed
- Twitter feed
- php scripts
The entry line:step is optional and is used to have multi-sign messages.
Also options can be omitted, but can be one of the following:
If omitted, long lines will be wrapped at word boundaries.
- raw or none : Will not do any wrapping of long lines.
- word : Will wrap long lines at word boundaries. (default)
- char or chr: Will wrap long lines.
You can create floating text signs. To do this use:
- /fs add [x,y,z[:world]|player] <idtxt>
- x,y,z - are position coordinates
- world - is the target world
- player - is a player where to spawn the text
- idtxt - is the configured LiveSign to span.
- /fs add 128,-2,128 basic1
- creates FloatingText for LiveSign basic1 2 blocks above ground
- /fs add 128,100,128:world basic2
- creates FloatingText for LiveSign basic1 in world, at that position
- /fs add myname file
- creates FloatingText at the position of player.
This video shows a sign showing a fortune cookie. This is a website that shows a random cookie everytime. The command being used expires the web cache so it is retrieved again. And magically, the sign changes.
This video shows a FloatingSign with some scores. Kill a player, and the scores update automatically.
This is how you create that Floating Sign:
This only works with the default configuration. The default configuration has a text source called php that uses tops.php to generate the Top scores.
- Plugin Access:
- Internet Services
- Tile Entities
Signs and floating text that change contents (e.g. twitter?)