Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ItemCloud 1.3

This plugin will provide your server a item cloud service.

1. BlindTail
    BlindTail
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Awesome! Thanks for the quick fix for quantity bug. This plugin works great!
  2. BlindTail
    BlindTail
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Awesome plugin. I cannot imagine Immortal Fantasy without ItemCloud! Onebone writes great plugins.
  3. Daniel123
    Daniel123
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Great Work!
    But maybe it can be more easy if just /chest command and this command open a virtual chest ;)
  4. VonHirst
    VonHirst
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    This plugin is awesome. I would give it 5 stars except for #1 - learning curve is high for a non-techie user (I’m totally fine with the interface, but people unfamiliar with "ID's" may be intimidated) #2 by default it’s an I/O hog. Server admins beware, default setting in config.yml will have this slamming the disk.
    1. onebone
      Author's Response
      I can't understand what #2 is meaning. Could you explain me by PM?
  5. Pilock
    Pilock
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Good, but the creation mode can also upload items, I hope to cancel this
    1. onebone
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your advice.
  6. SeangJemmy
    SeangJemmy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Same as Economys in old version! Can you add the PShop which usable with economy?
    1. onebone
      Author's Response
      Yep, this is made for that!
  7. creeperassassin
    creeperassassin
    1/5,
    my player can just get free stuff they do /itemcloud download 1 (id) and they get ten of the id they typed in
  8. PanV
    PanV
    5/5,
    Awesome! But the description isn`t enough detailed. I mean, can I use it to other servers? (Transfer items from one server to another?
    )
    1. onebone
      Author's Response
      Nope, only in local server :)
  9. hmmmm
    hmmmm
    5/5,
    I love this Plugin~
  10. LDX
    LDX
    5/5,
    Amazing!! I mean, this plugin is literally amazing! I'm going to add it to my server right now!!
Advertisement