Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GoldStd 1.2.2

A different economy plugin

1. aliuly
    For PocketMine-MP:
    1.4 - API 1.10.0
    DO NOT POST QUESTION/BUG-REPORTS/REQUESTS IN THE REVIEWS

It is difficult to carry a conversation in the reviews. If you have a question/bug-report/request please use the Thread for that. You are more likely to get a response and help that way.

NOTE:

This documentation was last updated for version 1.1.2.

Please go to github for the most up-to-date documentation.

You can also download this plugin from this page.

Implements an economy plugin based on Gold Ingots (by default) as the currency.

Basic Usage:

• pay $$
    • balance
    • shopkeep spawn [player] [shop]
    To pay people you tap on them while holding a gold ingot.
    Alternate Categories:
    • Fun
    • Mechanics
    Plugin Access:
    • Entities
    • Items / Blocks
    xiaoq likes this.

Recent Updates

1. 1.2.2: Bug Fix
  2. 1.2.1: Bug Fixes
  3. Misc Fixes

Recent Reviews

1. xXCyrerXx
    xXCyrerXx
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Mum said gambling is bad :(
  2. reidq7
    reidq7
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    This plugin is the FUTURE OF ECONOMY! I was astounded by all of its features. Instead of clumsy chat options that are difficult to use, GoldStd uses built-in feautures that make it really simple to have an economy. The signs are great but perhaps the best feature is the shopkeep command. To spawn one do /shopkeep spawn <first three letters of your name>. Ex. My name is reidq7 so /shopkeep spawn rei. It spawn an easy to use shop manager that really compacts and awesomizes your shop! Good job aluily!
  3. Achak
    Achak
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Awesome, Awesome plugin. You can change your world and the way your players interact with this world. During development I made a throw together 10 minute review type video on this plugin. To do a proper video now covering how much you can customize your world with this plugin I could probably spend hours.

I tried to make this review too long and it cut me off

Check This Out
  4. Gamecrafter
    Gamecrafter
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Pretty nice idea! Can't believe no one thought of this!
Advertisement