Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FactionsPro 1.3.2

A Feature-Packed Factions Management System

1. MSG100PM
    MSG100PM
    1/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    It doesn't work probably!
  2. andyli0123
    andyli0123
    4/5,
    Can you fix some bugs? (v1.5b3)
    If not join any factions, enter '/f info' the server will be close.
  3. Groin
    Groin
    5/5,
    Awesome!!
  4. Xx__ItzTyler__xX
    Xx__ItzTyler__xX
    3/5,
    Well, I have seen DarkRealms and ChaoticFactions or whatever it's called with /f war a /war ally ect. I feel left out. I want allies wars ect. It's soooo cool and please add or just make a "FactionsProExpantion" plugin or somthing. It doesn't seem fair DR and ChaoticFactions get all the cool stuff and all we get is some not-as-cool-stuff... Thanks!
  5. KennethMinao
    KennethMinao
    2/5,
    The server keep closing if you do /f leader (player offline)
  6. Creeperslayer261
    Creeperslayer261
    4/5,
    only needs a few things
    1. setting to set the max of claims per faction cause infinite claiming is op
    2. allow admins to claim infinite arias (to protect spawn)
    3.allow admins to unclaim any claims

otherwise very good
  7. asters
    asters
    1/5,
    Terrible new semi-stable factions... Always crashing without reason!!! Just programing mistakes and more!!!

Original message was a big insult, but i edited... i dont wanna get banned from forum!! (why insult!! New factions reset all saved data from old factions!!)
  8. DesPlaysMC
    DesPlaysMC
    4/5,
    nice plugin man, but can you make this have support for the /nick command? nick does not alter the name displayed in chat or the gamertag. gonna rate 5 stars if you do :]
  9. Marttinek
    Marttinek
    4/5,
    Please update... /f leader (player offine) crashing serwer.
  10. Thunderbolt_ray
    Thunderbolt_ray
    2/5,
    Bad update! I am having serious problems with the claiming, the factions... Normal players can claim spawn and everything even with a protection on spawn and players can also transfer a factions and kick out a person by doing /f leader to a person not even in their factions! This needs to be fixed ASAP, This plugin is mainly half of my server population. My server is a factions server and I dont have time to make or find another plugin like this so FIX IT!!
  11. da123rrell
    da123rrell
    5/5,
    Great plugin, i have a suggestion tough. You should add a feature that disables claiming in certain areas
    ex : spawn and protected areas.
    Or add a command like
    ex : /factions noclaim area1 and /faction noclaim area2 then /faction noclaim (area name)
  12. SonyBravia_2015
    SonyBravia_2015
    5/5,
    Whats the permission nodes pls?
  13. h2oskier
    h2oskier
    4/5,
    Good plugin! The factions provides a great player experience. However, there are two suggestions for improvement: (1) Allow OPs to break faction property and (2) Remove console spam when a player chats. Console spams with 2 lines: "$player = tester5" and "tester5: ?"
  14. alicia
    alicia
    5/5,
    needs OP override commands. needs to unclaim plots when a faction is disband. needs /f accept for leadership position. I've removed the plugin again because of spawn claiming issues. I had successfully claimed spawn myself but it likes to glitch out every other day. so now my spawn has been claimed by who knows, because the player deleted the faction in which they claimed spawn with so there's no info about the faction anymore. a config file containing factions, members, and other faction details like claim coordinates would be very helpful. also an option to set claim limits per faction.
  15. JoshCreations
    JoshCreations
    5/5,
    Awesome but can u make it work with CustomRanks cause when i add owner to the CustomRanks list it crashes the server
Advertisement