API 2.0 support requires v1.1 (See Github)
- For PocketMine-MP:
- 1.5 (API:1.12.0), 1.6 (API: 2.0.0)
DO NOT POST QUESTION/BUG-REPORTS/REQUESTS IN THE REVIEWS
It is difficult to carry a conversation in the reviews. If you have a question/bug-report/request please use the Thread for that. You are more likely to get a response and help that way.
This documentation was last updated for version1.0.0.
Please go to github for the most up-to-date documentation.
This is a simple WorldGenerator plugin that let's you create completely empty worlds (except for a small spawn area). This is useful for generating lobbies or skywars maps.
Configuration is through the presets line. For example:
The following preset strings are recognized:Code:preset: radius=10,block=1
- Defines the size of the spawn area. Defaults to 10 block radius.
- block id for the spawn area. Defaults to 1 (stone).
- A number between 1 and 128. The y position of the spawn area.
- The biome to use. Defaults to 1 (plains)
- block id for the base floor. This is a block generated at y=0, the bottom of the world. It defaults to 0 (Air) which means that you fall to the void.
- Plugin Access:
- World Editing
An empty world generator
NOTICE: UPDATED VERSION AT BOTTOM
This looks like an amazing plugin (I've actually been trying to do this for some time) and I'm sorry if I'm being a noob by asking, but how do you use this plugin? Is there a command or do I have to edit a file...? Or do I just drop it into the plugins folder and have PocketMine generate a world?
Update: Okay, it works perfectly! To use, you have to open your server.properties file and under 'level-type' you must change it from NORMAL to EMPTYWORLD. Made me die and gave me an error on the server (as I'd expect) but it worked. Great build!