Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CustomRanks v1.0.0

Really simple ranks plugins

1. shoghicp
    For PocketMine-MP:
    Alpha_1.4 [API 1.0.0]
    A simple plugin that allows setting ranks to players and editing how the chat looks. Ranks do not set permissions, but plugins can use this plugin as a lookup for the rank.
    This plugin was created in a hour, and the recording it's available on:

Source Code
    Plugin Access:
    • Commands
    • Data Saving

Recent Reviews

1. Matthew Telfor
    Matthew Telfor
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0.0
    Works great and to get the format working change this in the config file Working as of 10/6/2016 Thursday
    To: "chat.type.text"
  2. austina5511
    austina5511
    5/5,
    very good if u only want one color for all ranks and only a couple ranks its a truly amazing plugin it i fully customizable
  3. korado531m7
    korado531m7
    5/5,
    VeryGood plugin and i've a request. i edited this plugin. can i distribution it?
  4. k3ithkfng
    k3ithkfng
    5/5,
    I like this plugin. The only problem with CustomRanks is that everybody gets [Guest] tag in front of their name when I specifically set ranks to players. Chat ranks work fine and are excellent. You also don't have to change the config.yml file in order to rank a player, just run /srank <player> <rank>.
  5. Talha_Avci
    Talha_Avci
    5/5,
    Cool Plugins Thank You
  6. Joe4047
    Joe4047
    5/5,
    I can't change the color of the rank, can you help?
  7. BlubberBoy333
    BlubberBoy333
    5/5,
    Love it. You should make a command to add a rank without having to change them in the config file
  8. Myself_miner
    Myself_miner
    5/5,
    This plugin is very usefull to mark admins in the World
  9. Christian_90
    Christian_90
    5/5,
    Hey shoghicp great plugin, But peoples don't know how to add Ranks, hey peoples you need only to edit the config.yml of CustomRanks plugin. Hey This is useful to my Server. anyway thanks for this plugin...<3
  10. xDarkCreep3r76
    xDarkCreep3r76
    4/5,
    Good But HOW DO I ADD RANKS???
Advertisement