1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CommandTracker v1.1

Track player's commands while censoring inappropriate conduct to enforce proper community etiquette

1. h2oskier
    For PocketMine-MP:
    1.4.1 API 1.10.0 or greater
    CommandTracker provides system administrators the capability to moderate player behavior by tracking commands and censoring language, ensuring proper community etiquette standards are followed to promote a safe and fun gaming environment for players of all ages.

CommandTracker logs every command issued by all players and from the console in chronological order to the system log, making it easy for administrators to identify inappropriate behavior in-context and take proactive action.

CommandTracker also offers censor capabilities to enforce appropriate language usage. Administrators can configure:
    • words deemed inappropriate to the community
    • commands to be evaluated for inappropriate word usage
    For more information on setting up and configuring CommandTracker, please review the Documentation.
    Alternate Categories:
    • Admin Tools
    • Chat Related
    Plugin Access:
    • Commands
    • Data Saving
    PixelGuy75 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. gunter5
    Version: v1.0
    great plugin. would be even better if this logged into a text file. also im recieving an error whenever a player talks:

[Server thread/CRITICAL]: "Could not pass event 'pocketmine\event\player\PlayerCommandPreprocessEvent' to 'CommandTracker v1.0': Uninitialized string offset: 0 on CommandTracker\EventListener
    [22:14:33] [Server thread/NOTICE]: StringOutOfBoundsException: "Uninitialized string offset: 0" (E_NOTICE) in "/CommandTracker_v1.0.phar/src/CommandTracker/CommandTracker" at line 152
    1. h2oskier
      Author's Response
      I've posted v1.0.1 and v1.1 which both address this issue. Thank you for your feedback.
  2. xXCyrerXx
    Logs chat guuudd ::))
  3. Gamecrafter
    Plugin serves a good purpose, but it logs chat also. Please fix this.
    1. h2oskier
      Author's Response
      I've uploaded v1.1 with an option to log commands to a log file. Thank you for your valuable feedback.
  4. BlubberBoy333
    The reason i'm giving this plugin such a bad rating is because it just spams the console every time someone does something. The plugin would be better if it only logged commands to the console, not when someone is talking.
    1. h2oskier
      Author's Response
      I've posted v1.1 that provides 2 new enhancements: (1) option to log command tracking to a separate file and (2) option to ignore (opt-out) commands from tracking. Thank you for your valuable feedback.
  5. PolskiTHEPLAYER
    Plugins is good