Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Claymores 2.0

Set secret mines that explode when stepped on.

1. Darunia18
    For PocketMine-MP:
    Alpha_1.4 - API 1.0.0
    Claymores is a simple plugin designed for PvP minigame servers, PvP survival servers that want to add a bit more fun into the gamemplay, or even just a server for friends to goof around on. Simply place down a stone slab and wait for someone to step on it. Once they do, your secret mine will detonate and your enemy will be blown to pieces.

Notice: Currently, blocks are destroyed after detonation. This will be fixed in the next release.

Thanks to wies for the idea and helping with a few bugs. Also thanks to MegaSamNinja who helped me start learning to make plugins and created the plugin icon for me. One more big thanks to Glitchmaster_PE whose plugin tutorials helped me very much!
    Plugin Access:
    • Entities
    • World Editing

Recent Updates

1. Update to PocketMine 1.4

Recent Reviews

1. XDF
    XDF
    3/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Can't work,no matter what I do,it won't bang.
    And no yml generate
    1. Darunia18
      Author's Response
      Claymores hasn't been updated for awhile, so some of the components of the plugin may not work right now. Once my life settles down a bit, I plan on tackling all this plugin's issues and make it a whole lot better for everyone!
  2. Thunder33345
    Thunder33345
    5/5,
    btw i thought it would kill the player but it doesn't
    and maybe add a command for allow op won't toggle it if it use a command and maybe /setbomb to a block will be more less supected
    1. Darunia18
      Author's Response
      Well explosions have to be redone by shoghicp, so I'm taking a break on this plugin for a bit until he finishes that. But I'll definitely take these ideas into consideration! :D
  3. loginphp
    loginphp
    3/5,
    I've tested this extensively.

1) It only explodes when a player falls or jump on the block. I placed a Stone Slab down and walked over it 100 times without exploding. I had to jump or fall on the slab for it to explode.

2) There's no instructions on how to set the block type. I can only use Stone Slab? I tried to use the command /claymores 17 (from default 44) and no matter what I put in it just says "[INFO] Usage: Usage: /claymores". It says 'Usage' twice. It seems the command is broken.

It deserves a 5 star when all is fixed =D Thanks for the plugin.
    1. Darunia18
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry you aren't as satisfied with it. I know about the jumping/landing bug. I'm working to see why that's happening. Also, to change the block type, you change it in the config.yml file generated. Also, I'm sorry about the command. I was testing stuff and I forgot to delete that for this release.
  4. Footballbeatsmc
    Footballbeatsmc
    5/5,
    Very Good, is there any way to prevent it exploding the blocks? Will WorldProtect help it?
    1. Darunia18
      Author's Response
      I'm working on it, along with some other features that'll be cool to use once some more entity work is finished for 1.4.
  5. swagboy47
    swagboy47
    5/5,
    nice job. i looked at it before this release and learned a lot :).
    good job. well done
    1. Darunia18
      Author's Response
      Thanks. Took me awhile to figure out the new API, but I learned a lot from doing this plugin! :D
  6. tristan gybels
    tristan gybels
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    cool, can i change block id? everyone willl step on stone slab, i dont want it to happen :P
    1. Darunia18
      Author's Response
      Yes you can change it in the config file :) just make sure you use the correct block ID
  7. Anonymous
    Anonymous
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Love It :D
    1. Darunia18
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! :)
Advertisement