Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated ChatBot 0.8

Feel alone in your server ?

1. BlinkSun
    For PocketMine-MP:
    Alpha_1.3.12 Amai Beetroot
    [​IMG] ChatBot
    Feel alone in your server ?

ChatBot is an artificial player to put more social in your server.

You host your server to test plugin and you feel alone ? You have a server with many players but you find that they don't talk too much ? Put some social in your server chat with a ChatBot !

Installation
    1. Drop it into your /plugins folder.
    2. Restart your server.
    Chat commands
    • {/cb} /chatbot [on|off]
      • turn on or off ChatBot.

How to use
    1. Write message in chat;
    2. ChatBot ll write you back.
    There you go !

For more info, goto Documentation

Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Notes

Changes for 0.8:
    This command ({/cb} /chatbot [on|off]) is to enable/disable the ChatBot for everyone, like a panic button.
    For players it's somethings like:

• "Hi Alice!";
    • "Yo alice";
    • "Where are you AliCe ?";
    • "Hey JoeBlow, do you know Alice ?";
    • ...;
    • "Goodbye to you aLiCe !".

When players say something with the namebot (default: alice) in the message for the first time, ChatBot ll be set to enable (on). To set it to disable (off), players need to say the namebot with the word "bye" in the same message... that make it more artificial player :p

Changes for 0.5:
    For this first version, I released it to read suggestions from you to tune up this plugin. Right now,
    • ChatBot can be turn on and off ingame;
    • it ll talk with every chat message;
    • it ll recognize each players to follow each conversations separetly.
    For more informations about the ChatBot and how to custom it, goto Documentation.

If you have any question, bug report, constructive comment, ... feel free to leave them, I ll reply for sure !

Thanks for all your support !
    BlinkSun
    Alternate Categories:
    • Chat Related
    • Fun
    • Miscellaneous

Recent Reviews

1. Thunderbolt_316
    Thunderbolt_316
    5/5,
    Version: 0.8
    Love it alot I changed the name and I love it thanks keep up the good work!! Everytime I say Madison ingame it works! Really keep up the good work. I was want to ask if you could make a plugin for me. My server is free op right, well I don't want to monitor the console all the time to op everybody can you make a plugin so when anyone new that joins gets op by console??
    1. BlinkSun
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review !

For the plugin you asked, just give access to all commands to everyone or if you really want a plugin, ask in the right section forum !
  2. Hugocap
    Hugocap
    2/5,
    Hello, I have create a Bot, put the bot id and this name in the config but he always say "Sorry hugocap22, can you repeat your last message please ?", what is the problem ? Why my bot don't say my custom answers ??
    1. BlinkSun
      Author's Response
      Hi, if you can post in the plugin thread (forum) the id and the name of your bot, I ll check it tonight. This message is returned if the plugin cant reach the website or get nothing. I have a line in comment in the plugin who can show in the console whats the true error message. I ll use it to check whats append !
  3. Beast Mode
    Beast Mode
    5/5,
    Nice, very fun!
    1. BlinkSun
      Author's Response
      hey thanks BeastMode !!! Feel free to suggest anything !
  4. iJoshuaHD
    iJoshuaHD
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5
    excellent for QA bots for players :D

but one more request, can u separate the /chat [on/off] to players? for example, when a player do /chat [on/off], it will only affect to themselves only, not everyone else? thanks :D
    1. BlinkSun
      Author's Response
      Sure, why not ! But I ll keep a command for Ops to disable the plugin for eveyone !
      Thank you for the suggestion !
  5. zmdd
    zmdd
    4/5,
    Can add their own things?
    1. BlinkSun
      Author's Response
      My plugin use a tier API from Pandora's ChatBot. I can help with the plugin but not with the ChatBot. Look in the tab Documentation,
      I explain how...
      The ChatBot by default is Alice.
      You can find so many others predefined ChatBot on PandoraBot website for free. You can registe to Pandora and build your own ChatBot ! There are so many tools to help you !
      But I can't give support with ChatBot.
  6. Ahmad
    Ahmad
    5/5,
    Good job, AWESOME!
    1. BlinkSun
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much !
  7. DarkN3ss
    DarkN3ss
    5/5,