Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated Chat Channels 0.1.1

Allow players to pick channels in chat

1. Falk
    For PocketMine-MP:
    Alpha_1.3.10
    This plugin allows any player to pick a chat channel by using /chan <NAME> while in a channel all messages they send will be sent to players in that channel, while in a channel you will still receive normal messages. To move back to the main chat use /chan main. This is useful for quick group conversations. At this point I haven't been able to fully test with multiple devices so bug reports are very welcome.

Recent Updates

1. Fixes and Improvments

Recent Reviews

1. Dadda
    Dadda
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.1
    I would love to see this plugin come back. We need multichannel chat.
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      I would too but sadly my time is limited and I want to do the plugin justice. I don't want to write a crappy port to the new API in an afternoon. I want to make a codebase which is beautiful and that I can be proud of, until I (or someone else) has the time to do that, the plugin will remain in its current state.
  2. Hanxel10
    Hanxel10
    4/5,
    I cant test it since im using pocketserver but it looks like its a epic chat plugin :)... Its good for staff meeting and other private conversasion but more good if u put like passwords... :)
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      Channel name in itself can be the password.
  3. BlinkSun
    BlinkSun
    5/5,
    Nice plugin, i like it !
  4. Andrey Nazarchuk
    Andrey Nazarchuk
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    please update it and make passwords for channels
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      I will try to get that done.
  5. BajanSky
    BajanSky
    5/5,
    Amazing
  6. AwesomeHax07
    AwesomeHax07
    5/5,
    This is probably the best chat plugin I've used but, I have n' idea. Can you put things in like a chat group for certain people you can make and remove thats password protected if you feel like it. For example, to add: /chanadd <channelname> <password> (optional), to remove: /chandel <channelname> and to move: /chanmove <channelname> <password> (if added) or to tp: /chantp <playername> <channelname> <password> (if added)

I'll give 10 of 10
  7. RapDoodle
    RapDoodle
    5/5,
    This is the most powerful plugin i ever seen before. But i suggest you to add some new features like tell whos inside this channel when they join it, or max talker even some group commands like : Lets back to the spawn, then all the members inside the channel will tp back to the spawn of the server. I hope to see your next version soon, or even i can help you.
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! I will try to add some of these features.
  8. LDX
    LDX
    5/5,
    Epic.
  9. tristan gybels
    tristan gybels
    4/5,
    Nice
    1. Falk
      Author's Response