Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BulkCommands 1.0-build#007

The multi-purpose chat wrapper

1. PEMapModder
    For PocketMine-MP:
    1.4; API 1.6.0+
    This plugin wraps texts around your chat messages.
    ^^^ This is the most accurate description ^^^
    But doesn't it sound pointless?

I think I would better set some examples.

Players hate using /tell because they have to type the command every time.
    Simple. Tell the players to run this command:
    Code:
    /bc /tell <target player> %s

Now speak something! It gets sent to <target player> like /tell!
    To turn it off, just use /bc.

I want to make an authentication system like LBSG and LegionPE (type password directly into chat). I use SimpleAuth.
    When a player joins, run this command as him:
    Code:
    /bc /login %s

Now, when a player joins, he types password directly into chat, and then he gets logged in!
    Notes for this example:
    1. This doesn't work for players who are newly registered. They still need to use /register for that.
    2. You need to run /bc as that player when he has been logged in.
    3. You must make sure that the player has permission to run that command.

I want my chat to be sent as another player instead. I have EssentialsPE, which provides the /sudo command.
    Run this command:
    Code:
    /bc /sudo <target player> c:%s

Now, speak something! It would become <target player> speaking it instead. Great plugin for trolling!

I want to spam.
    Run this command:
    Code:
    /bc spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

Now say anything in chat (except those starting with a slash). You would end up saying "spam" for 16 times in chat!
    Safety measure: The permission node bulkcommands.noslash, which allows players to use /bc without the format starting with a slash, is default to ops-only. I am aware that players can use it with /me too, so I will add different permission nodes for these commands in the future, and also the permission node to have no or many occurrences of %s in their chat.

I have WorldEditArt. I want to try out the effect of different materials, but I hate typing //set every time.
    Run this command:
    Code:
    /bc //set %s

Now, if you type stone, your selection becomes stone. If you type stone,20, your selection becomes a mixture of glass (20) and stone.

So... How to use?
    To show description:
    Code:
    /help bc
    To show usage (if BulkCommands is not turned on):
    Code:
    /bc
    To turn on BulkCommands:
    Code:
    /bc <format>
    where in <format>, all occurrences of %s will be replaced by the chat message sent later, and %% will be replaced by %. They may also be converted into other data types, referring to this page: http://php.net/manual/en/function.sprintf.php

To turn off BulkCommands:
    Code:
    /bc
    Want to see an example? Spoil this spoiler!
    This is my tests on console, using Specter by @Falk to test.
    BulkCommands screenshot.png

Credits
    Extra thanks are given to @Falk, who made Specter, making me be able to finish testing and debugging of the plugin in 30 minutes.
    Optional Plugins:
    SimpleMacros
    Alternate Categories:
    • Admin Tools
    • Fun
    • General
    • Informational
    • Miscellaneous
    64FF00, EvolSoft and hoyinm14mc like this.

Recent Reviews

1. TheGoldenPear
    TheGoldenPear
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0-build#007
    Hello again! This plugin is amazing! I saw down in the reviews that you only made it in two hours! That is so cool! Not only that, but it's clean and serve's it's purpose well. Well done!
    1. PEMapModder
      Author's Response
      Thank you :)
  2. dxm_hippie
    dxm_hippie
    5/5,
    Very useful plugin! Saves me lots of time.
    1. PEMapModder
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your positive comment :)
  3. TheLucyClub
    TheLucyClub
    5/5,
    Awesome but,
    [INFO] Enabling BulkCommands
    [WARNING] An plugin conflict occurred in "C:\users\sebas_0000\Desktop\PocketMine-MP\plugins\bulkcomands"
    at line 320
    [CRITICAL] An unhandled error occurred in "src\utils\pluginCommands.php" at line 44559
    [CRITICAL] Cannot load full/path/files/bulkcommands because of a/an command conflict "bc".
    [INFO] Disabling BulkCommands
    1. PEMapModder
      Author's Response
      Please report issues at the "Ask Questions/Get Support" button at the right pane / bottom.
      Please do not report issues in the review.
      Please provide as much information as you can.
  4. Falk
    Falk
    5/5,
    Very nice. Covers many different use cases and should be very helpful to server owners.
    1. PEMapModder
      Author's Response
      Thanks!
      One of our community's advantages is that although many players are immature or hate learning/reading/coding, somehow many are excellent at using tricks like Redstone and command blocks. So letting people use magic in a command is the best way to improve our servers.
      It is interesting how most people don't get to understand basic code while many are experts at using Redstone, scoreboards (something that I never understand), Redstone alternatives, etc. So, we should try to make more ways for people to control everything with commands, then they can actually do almost everything. For example, taptodo enables the command-block-like feature, BulkCommands enables the chat control feature, etc.
  5. Samueljh1
    Samueljh1
    5/5,
    Nice, let's hope you don't get spammed with questions xD
  6. hoyinm14mc
    hoyinm14mc
    5/5,
    Wow! What a complicated plugin, great job!
    1. PEMapModder
      Author's Response
      Actually not very complicated :D anyway thanks!
  7. icsmoke
    icsmoke
    5/5,
    1. PEMapModder
      Author's Response
      Remember to turn it off when player logs in!
  8. xiaoq
    xiaoq
    5/5,
    haha, i proud for your hard work
    1. PEMapModder
      Author's Response
      Not hard work, just two hours ;)
Advertisement