BuddyNotify adds system and player email notifications to PocketMine-MP servers.
- Dependency Plugins:
- SimpleAuth v1.7.1 or greater
- For PocketMine-MP:
- 1.4.1 API 1.10.0 or greater
Upgrading from v1.0? Please read the release notes.
BuddyNotify is a quick and easy way to send alerts when your server starts and stops or to automatically notify players when one of their buddies joins or leaves the game! This provides a convenient way to communicate to your player community when they are offline.
BuddyNotify also enables players (and administrators) to send email chats directly to other registered players during game play! For instance, players can invite offline buddies to join in and play together without leaving the game. Or, Administrators can notify players about server maintenance plans and/or warn players about following server rules! Other examples might be notifying players about a mini-game that is about to start!
Once players register their email address, they will start receiving notifications, such as:
Note: BuddyNotify requires SimpleAuth plugin to reduce spam from unauthorized server players while also ensuring a player is planning to play for sometime.
- Server start. Notifies players that game play is available.
- Server stop. Notifies players that game play is suspended.
- Player joined. Notifies offline players when a buddy joins the game.
- Player leaves. Notifies offline players when a buddy leaves the game.
- Player emails. Sends an email chat to a specified player.
For more information on setting up and configuring BuddyNotify, please see the Documentation.
- Alternate Categories:
- Plugin Access:
- Internet Services
- Other Plugins
- Data Saving
Send notifications or a chat to a player's email account