Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BouncyBlocks 1.1

Turn any block into a trampoline!

1. Darunia18
    For PocketMine-MP:
    PocketMine-MP Alpha_1.4 API 1.9.0+
    BouncyBlocks allows you to turn any block into a trampoline!

Command
    /bounce <true|false>: Enables/disables bouncing for the sender

Permissions
    bouncyblocks.command: Allows the player to use the /bounce command
    bouncyblocks.bounce: Allows the player to bounce on BouncyBlocks
    bouncyblocks.takedamage: Makes the player take damage when falling after bouncing
    Plugin Access:
    • Commands
    • Entities
    • Items / Blocks

Recent Updates

1. Bugfixes

Recent Reviews

1. TheGalaxyLord
    TheGalaxyLord
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    It used to work in 0.11 but it doesn't work in 0.12 anymore, please fix that
    1. Darunia18
      Author's Response
      I'll look into updating this for 0.12 soon. I wasn't aware it had broken in the non-PHP7 builds. Thanks for letting me know.
  2. highprize180
    highprize180
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Doesn't work for me. I use the blocks in the config but it doesn't make me bounce.
    1. Darunia18
      Author's Response
      If you're using version 1.0 or are using a permissions plugin, look into giving yourself the permission bouncyblocks.bounce
  3. QuangDo
    QuangDo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Fun :) can i make it dash forward instead of jumping?
    1. Darunia18
      Author's Response
      Like a speed boost? That's actually really interesting. I never thought of that. I've been pretty busy and haven't had time for plugin stuff the last few months, but I'll definitely see if I can do something like this when I find the time.
  4. NML32
    NML32
    2/5,
    Only OPs can run the command.
    1. Darunia18
      Author's Response
      You have to give players the permission (for now). Now that I'm on spring break, I'm going to see if I can update this and change the default permissions for certain features as well as fix some bugs.
  5. Creeperface
    Creeperface
    5/5,
    when normal players jump onto trampoline always die.
  6. pyrofate
    pyrofate
    2/5,
    I need help. I set the commands to where the bounce is on and changed the I'd value so I could bounce on dirt. But nothing happens.
    1. Darunia18
      Author's Response
      Did you give yourself op and/or give yourself the permission "bouncyblocks.bounce"?
  7. Blubbll
    Blubbll
    4/5,
    Good plugin but the bounce always increases when you jump on it (i guess you'll fly into space in the end)
    1. Darunia18
      Author's Response
      I know it seems really high, but it does have a limit. I tested it countless times to make sure it hit a limit. I got frustrated trying to find a solution to that and just released what I had so far, since it was usable and still super fun! I do plan on updating to fix some of these small issues once my life settles down a bit.
  8. remote_vase
    remote_vase
    3/5,
    I do not like this plugin. My players (including ops) do not bounce at all. Can anyone help me? What are the block id's? I need a list of block id's. Maybe i am trying to bounce on the wrong block. If this plugin worked, i think it would be amazing.
    1. Darunia18
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble using this plugin! If you think you might be trying to use the wrong blocks, then edit the config.yml file and use the data values for the blocks instead of block names. You can find all the Pocket Edition block IDs at http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Data_values_%28Pocket_Edition%29 (the number you want to use is in the left column). Also be sure to set the IDs for the block and not the item ID (for example, the item ID for a bed is 355, but the block ID you will want to use is 26). Also, the config file sets the default blocks to beds and giant mushrooms (but apparently giant mushroom blocks aren't placeable in PocketMine at the moment). I hope this helps!
  9. BlubberBoy333
    BlubberBoy333
    5/5,
    I love this plugin so much! But the only problem i have with it is the people on survival get kicked for flying and i don't know how to fix this. Can someone help me?
  10. TorchFMG
    TorchFMG
    3/5,
    Hey There! I know your plugin is pretty cool and working fine, I'd like to say that can you make permission to make players experience the trampoline? It only works at OPs. So Please Make it on the Update! Thanks :)
Advertisement