A mob-customizable blood spray plugin for your server
- For PocketMine-MP:
- PocketMine 1.5 (API 1.12.0)
Description - Read before using
Ever wanted to have custom blood effects on mobs, monsters and players? Then this plugin is intended for you. This plugin allows you to customize blood particle effects to almost any mob (Though PM1.5 doesn't support mob AI, I don't exclude if someone made a plugin which implements all mobs and their AI) (all mobs, including players), from the config file.
When the mob/player gets damage, blood will be sprayed out. (Size will be the 'amplifier' key of your config)
Set up of blood texture
In the config file, you see all mobs' blood are default as 152, it's redstone_block. The blood's texture is any block_id. E.g. To have blue blood sprayed out from squid, change its blood to '8' (water)
One line conclusion: Basically, it will drop blood with the colour and texture of the block you choose.
Features - Have a look
- Configurable blood effects for all mobs.
- More features coming soon!
Commands - Description
- /blood set <entity> <block_id> - Set the mob's blood block
- /blood entities - Show a list of all available entities (mobs)
- /blood get <entity> - Get the entity's blood block
- /blood reload - Reloads configuration
- /blood help - Show list of commands of BloodFX
- /blood on - Toggle blood effects on for yourself (v1.1.0+)
- /blood off - Toggle blood effects off for yourself (v1.1.0+)
Config file - config.yml
Permission nodes - Inside plugin.ymlCode:## BloodFX Configuration File # What block-particles do you want to perform? # default id: 152 (redstone_block) # numbers (id of a block) # THIS OPTION IS PUT INTO data.yml IN THE SAME DIRECTORY. EDIT IT. # Config version (Updater) # DO NOT MODIFY THIS OTHERVISE THE PLUGIN MAY NOT WORK WELL!! v: "1.1.0"
Photos - ConceptCode:permissions: bloodfx.command: default: op children: bloodfx.command.set: default: op bloodfx.command.reload: default: op bloodfx.command.get: default: op bloodfx.command.list: default: op bloodfx.command.help: default: op bloodfx.command.on: default: op bloodfx.command.off default: op
API - For developers
Visit documentation page
- Alternate Categories:
- Plugin Access:
- Items / Blocks
- World Editing
An advanced blood spray plugin - fully customizable!! :D (You will love it!!)