Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BattleKits 1.0.4

The awesome kit plugin, now for PocketMine!

1. HeyFishy
    HeyFishy
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    I LOVE this plugin but i host my pocketmine server on my phone and cant edit the config file. So could you make it so i can add kits in-game or on the consol using commands? if you could it would be greatky appreciated! :) thx.
  2. Gatucraft
    Gatucraft
    5/5,
    Excelent plugin. It works just fine and it has a lot of features and it has so much potencial! I will really like to have a perm to the kits to be free for my vip players!
  3. smyers119
    smyers119
    4/5,
    Best kit plugin, seems I'm still working out some kinks with it though
  4. YOUSEFCRAFT308
    YOUSEFCRAFT308
    5/5,
    Nice Plugin But. How I can add more kits?..
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      They can be added in the config at the same indent level as the first kit. This question has been answered somewhere in the plugin discussion thread.
  5. ianthunder16
    ianthunder16
    5/5,
    This is really awesome plugin:) and u can add effects.. but how can i add enchanted items to config.yml ?
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      That isn't supported yet, I still need to figure out how they work inside PocketMine.
  6. SaphirSan
    SaphirSan
    3/5,
    The Plugin say┬┤s me: That the Kit not exist on this world and i don`t no how i change that. Can anybody help me?
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      You have to edit the config.yml and add the world to the kit. You can use the plugin thread if you require more help.
  7. Kamrentheslayer
    Kamrentheslayer
    5/5,
    Awesome but could you add more kits such as Knight Iron Gold Diamond etc because do not know how to edit the config file to add more kits it is confusing to me.
  8. SniperCraft
    SniperCraft
    4/5,
    This plugin is beast but how can I make it so that normal players can use it too and not just ops!
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      Use a permission manager and give them the permissions.
  9. Coder_Request
    Coder_Request
    5/5,
    Um how to allow permissions for pure perms?
  10. QuangDo
    QuangDo
    4/5,
    It is hard to add kit
  11. FantaPhantom
    FantaPhantom
    4/5,
    Good plugin. But one problem. All players with the title of under Owner (in pureperms) don't have the perm to get the kit. Also how do I put a cpost on a kit?
  12. Grandraft
    Grandraft
    5/5,
    Falk Amazing Plugin ,One thing i found is when you didnt have enough money for the kit you can still buy it ,I Hope This Will Be Fixed

Thanks For The Plugin
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      Yeah, this happens with certain economies, I hope to get it fixed in the next update.
  13. JoshuaMcpe
    JoshuaMcpe
    1/5,
    I previously had this rated 5 stars because it looked like a working plugin. I only needed help with the permissions. I stated that in my previous review, but you did not help me, regardless of having gone online, and I realized that I should not even need an entirely separate plugin to obtain functionality of an entirely separate plugin.
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      What? The permissions in this plugin has issues, which were entirely my fault and which I and other developers have spotted and fixed. However, the need for another plugin (i.e. a permission manager) isn't going to go away. If you think there is some way I can improve the plugin, just message me and I would be happy to incorporate your idea into the 0.11 update. If, on the other hand, you are just rating badly because you are angry and have no actual constructive critisim, that is your problem.
  14. Legoboy0215
    Legoboy0215
    5/5,
    SOOOOOO good!
    Maybe implent automatic-0kit giving?
    1. Falk
      Author's Response
      Sounds like a cool idea. If you have time, PM me details about how you see it working.
  15. LnyleAmz
    LnyleAmz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    ...FALK ANOTHER GREAT PLUGIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU SO FRIKIN AWESOME NICCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KEEP GOING U GREAT DEVELOPER
Advertisement